A Conversation for Strawberry Rain, Angel Sky and Trixibelle Flagherty's Health Spa

Executive Bar

Post 1

Wings

"This newly refurbished bar is for the exclusive use of Guardian Angels, Keepers, Muses and customers of the House of the Rising Sun. Anyone else wishing to use this bar must first gain the permission of Saint Angelwings herself and NOT any other member of staff (eg. Strawberry Rain, Angel Sky or Trixibelle Flagherty). Anyone wishing to gain permission must go to the Wine Bar and place their request and Saint Angelwings will get back to you as soon as possible."

Executive Bar

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Bartender, I'd like a Manhattan please.

*looks around, is surprised by a deserted bar, finds a comfortable chair, unfolds a copy of The Independent and gets to work on the crossword*

Executive Bar

Post 3

Wings

Hi Goshoogoshoogosh!
I'm in the middle of putting up decorations as this going to be a VIP party as soon as I pass out enough invites!
*pours Manhattan*
There you go chuck!

Executive Bar

Post 4

*sips drink* Aaaaah, that hit the spot smiley - smiley. There's nothing like a Manhattan or a G+T before dinner. Let me know if you need any help with those decorations. I'll be over there with my newspaper... you wouldn't happen to have a copy of The Post lying around would you?

Executive Bar

Post 5

Jenny and Fred the cheese

*looks over the top of newspaper*
I think you'll find number 4 down is 'Unintangible'

Executive Bar

Post 6

Wings

Ahh, Jenny, we speak twice in one hour. Admittedly the other conversation was not on H2G2, but nevermind. And you may help with the decorations and/or choice of music if you like.
Wings
xx

Executive Bar

Post 7

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

::comes into the Executive Bar and looks around, wondering if chocolate milk is served here, since she is resisting her Mountain Dew addiction::

Executive Bar

Post 8

Thank you Jenny and Fred, I was quite stuck on that one. Hello St Dragonfly, how are things over at The Musehome?
*takes another sip of this perfectly mixed Manhattan*

Executive Bar

Post 9

Wings

But of course! Will Nesquik Chocolate milk do? If not then I'm afraid it's going to have to be the forsaken MD....................

Executive Bar

Post 10

Sounds fantastic... things are fine at the Musehome, thanks... We're going to Grand Open the Clio Library of History quite soon!!! HOOORAY!!!

Chocolate milks on me!!! smiley - smiley

Executive Bar

Post 11

Wings

*pours Dragonfly a CM and pours it over her*
Oh, when you said on you, you meant CMs all round. Oooops.............
*grins apologetically and pours her another CM*

Executive Bar

Post 12

Dang! I missed that one - too caught up in the crossword smiley - sadface. Could you do it again please smiley - winkeye

Executive Bar

Post 13

*falls off chair she was standing on to put up bunting*

Executive Bar

Post 14

Is Jenny ok!?? ... I am quite refreshed... it has been a long time since I had a CM bath... OOOO.... smiley - smiley

Executive Bar

Post 15

Are you ok Jenny? It seems like, oh, about 19 hours since you fell off that chair. Here, let me help you up

*offers a hand to Jenny*

Executive Bar

Post 16

Wings

*puts on CD*
#angels oh angels here to brighten up my darkest day#

Executive Bar

Post 17

thanks, oooh, ouch, that was an awkward position to spend 21 hours in

Executive Bar

Post 18

Wings

By the way Jenny, you are now Avenging Archangel Jenny, Rogue Seraph of Tea and Cake

Executive Bar

Post 19

I'll say! Order yourself a double and put it on my tab smiley - smiley Bartender, I'll have another one of your fabulous Manhattans. The bunting's looking good btw.

Executive Bar

Post 20

Wings

Why thank you! It's for the Grand Opening of the Avenging Angel Agency.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more