A Conversation for Punting Small Dogs

Punting Small Dogs

Post 1

Tide: Lover of snack foods &small animals

I would like to ask this question and see if you feel the same way I do. I think the idea of punting a small dog is hilarious. Just seeing a Chihuahua flying through the air will make me burst out into laughter. Many of you will probably think this is cruel. But I think down inside you find it funny too. Come and tell me what other kind of small dogs you woul like to see someone kick and fly through the air. Come Back soon to post you idea of playing hacky sack with a hampster or frog.

Punting Small Dogs

Post 2

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Why, I've loved punting small furry creatures for years!!! My favorite dog to punt is the Pomeranian. Especially the orange ones. I like punting orange pomeranians the most when they're named something along the lines of "tinkerbell". I love the sound they make when they hit the ground, "Arf!!!"

Punting Small Dogs

Post 3

This is the person who first posted the punting small dogs i have figured everything out now and the message i posted is also my guide entry. Sorry For the inconvience so please edit it.

Punting Small Dogs

Post 4

Administrator-General (5+0+9)*3+0

Unless you can offer techniques for punting the critters, avoiding the "squirm factor", compensating for shock absorption on especially furry dogs, achieving maximum loft for a chihuahua, etc., you should probably take this topic to one of the chat forums.

If you *can* offer techniques, *I'd* read the entry. But it'd probably fail to pass the "no joke entry" rule. That's probably just as well...

Punting Small Dogs

Post 5

I have added teqniques to my entry to tell you all how to punt the pooches.

A409727 - Punting Small Dogs

Post 6

Administrator-General (5+0+9)*3+0

Indeed you have...

A409727 - Punting Small Dogs

Post 7

Martin Harper

http://www.h2g2.com/A409727

up to "...kick and fly through the air." is all personal opinion, and should be removed - it has no place in the edited guide. Simialrly for last sentence "So enjoy punting those little pooches!"

Use paragraphs - too much text all at once is bad.

In the instructions, use a bulleted list, to make it clearer. This will require learning GuideML - ask if you have problems.

A reference to 'Garfield' doing the same is practically essential... smiley - winkeye

Further material: How would you ensure a safe landing? What range can you get? what sort of footwear should be used? Where can you get a good supply of small dogs?

I feel you should point out that punting pooches is against the law in many countries, as it is seen as cruel. I suspect that you should advise readers not to actually punt any pooches because of this. h2g2 would be in trouble if they got sued by the RSPCA, eh?

Alternatively You may wish to really go for the humour side, in which case do so and submit it to "So Long and Thanks for Laughing" - it's at http://www.h2g2.com/A227440.

Thread Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Punting Small Dogs'.

Back to Entry - page hidden.

Key: Complain about this post