A Conversation for Shaking Hands

And what about...?

Post 1

Martin Harper

The BossShake.
The handshaker approaches with his hand held out horizontally, palm facing down. The employee is expected to turn their hand so that it is facing palm up, and so shake from a position of weakness.
The counter :- place your hand similarly horizontally, plam down, and place it on top of boss's hand. Proceed to shake it. Recommended only if you do not want to keep your job.

The FakeShake.
Put out your hand as if to shake, then, at the last moment, whip it away, place your thumb to your nose, and wiggle your fingers.

And what about...?

Post 2

Paladin of the Lost Hour

Points well worth adding, MyRedDice. The first, in particular, is used if you want to establish superiority over someone. Handshakes can be nasty, can't they?

And what about...?

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Hi Lucinda smiley - smiley

Just to let you know, I rescued the 'Shaking Hands' Entry from the Flea Market earlier today, as I used your comments from post 1 I have credited your name on the Entry. Hope that is ok with you. smiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

And what about...?

Post 4

Martin Harper

It is ok with me.

And what about...?

Post 5

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Hi there, I didn't know who you were when I first posted, I do now smiley - winkeye

You must have as many, or more probably more, aliases than I have. smiley - laugh

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Key: Complain about this post