This is the Message Centre for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Curry for Christmas Lunch

Post 1

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

I have finally convinced the family to have a festive curry lunch at a local restaurant with a view across the Solent..The building is the original railway station but now known as Flower Building. It's only taken 3 years to get them to realise the advantages of going straight to the turkey curry without all the palaver of a typical Christmas roast turkey lunch.

smiley - crackersmiley - hollysmiley - reindeersmiley - santasmiley - xmastreesmiley - alesmiley - winekey

Post 2

Teasswill

Oh yes!
Boxing Day is so much easier to manage in our house.
smiley - cheerssmiley - redwine

Post 3

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

That was yesterday.Today was various cold meats,salad and nicely scraped new potatoes.Very traditional.smiley - tea

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Far better idea than all the roasted turkey nonsense (not least of course that its not roasted, but baked....) smiley - erm
We went very traditional, and had Palastinian sumac chicken with peppers and onions, with homemade herb flatbreads... (over-estimated though, so we're having the final supply of it, tonight smiley - doh ) I think the sumac chicken thing has a proper name, but the chance of my spelling it right, is mildly lower than the chance of my pronouncing it correctly smiley - blushsmiley - dohsmiley - hotdogsmiley - burgersmiley - corncobsmiley - porkpie

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more