A Conversation for Ninth Doctor Novels

Peer Review: A13772865 - Ninth Doctor Novels

Post 1

CallumFord

Entry: Ninth Doctor Novels - A13772865
Author: CallumFord - U5330601

This is my first one so what does everyone think?

A13772865 - Ninth Doctor Novels

Post 2

Wyatt

Welcome to PR. smiley - cheers It looks like a good start, but the Entry needs to be a bit longer and so on. As for actual content, I haven't anything to say, as I know little about Doctor Who. But just you wait 'til one of our obsessive Doctor Who fans come along. smiley - winkeye

Post 3

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Good start Callum smiley - ok Can we have plot synopses, any good or indeed bad, points about them (because in all books of this type there are both) eg do the charactures react in the same ways as they would have done in the series, publishing dates etc?

Don't give up! We're here to help! smiley - smiley

Post 4

RadoxTheGreen - Retired

Hi Callum, found some typo's you may want to correct:

'These books would take place with in...' 'within' is all one word.

'books are belived to be set...' should be 'believed to be set...'
(this one is repeated again later)

'Many see them as been in the same range' should be 'Many see them as having been in the same range'.

Great to see someone doing a guide entry on the Who books btw as these often get overlooked. Oh, and Magwitch is right, a brief plot outline etc. for each book would fill the entry out a little and make it into an edited guide contender. smiley - ok

Post 5

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Any chance of you coming back to this, CallumFord?

(noting that the author hasn't posted on h2g2 since submitting this entry)

Post 6

Skankyrich [?]

I think the Fleamarket. Any takers?

Post 7

Milos

I'm certainly not qualified to take it on, but certainly there's enough Who fans onsite for someone to make a go of it.

Seconded. I'll add it to the databasae.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more