This is the Message Centre for Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Black Roots

Post 1

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

My mother has been nagging me to get rid of my two-inch black roots for ages (see the red hair incident), and today I did. My hair is now a rather pleasant shade of purplish black.

Black Roots

Post 2

Scaroth, Last of the Jagaroth

You seem to have had a wide variety of hair incidents in your time, yet I am unable to recall any.

I hope you are well at any rate.

Black Roots

Post 3

Yes... too many... smiley - silly

I am reasonably well at the moment, thank you - and yourself? smiley - smiley

Black Roots

Post 4

Queen Nothing

you speak of 2 subjects extremely close to my heart... hair dye and exam results! i am suffering from the severe problem of having black hair, with 2 inches of brown roots. which i cant do anything about cos i had stitches in my head.. and hair dye is not good for healing cuts!

as for exam results... i have 10 days to go... joy joy joy!!
all the best with yours - im sure you will do well. at least the english system seems to be more organised than scotland... where half the results werent sent out, and the other half were wrong!

Black Roots

Post 5

Eeee... now my problem is always the other way round - I seem to spend half my life dyeing my black hair brown. smiley - silly Why do you have stitches in your head, though? Had that myself once smiley - yuk - I got a cup handle embedded in my forehead at the age of four... I'm deeply inept. smiley - yuk

As for your exam results - good luck to you too! Where are you, gothic fairy, and what exam results are you waiting for? smiley - smiley

Black Roots

Post 6

Ahh... now I see... Scotland! Should have guessed from the post, but still - as I said, I'm inept. smiley - smiley

Black Roots

Post 7

Queen Nothing

oh you should be happy that you have black hair! its such a good colour... half my wardrobe consists of it....
saying that though, im thinking of dying my hair red again.... had it before and liked it!

now, the story of the stitches... well i had to do a 1st aid course cos of the mad cadet thing im in at school... so a group of 20 of us were staying on a ship in portsmouth. now you know the doors on ships are quite low and have little ledges at the bottom to stop water flooding everything? well on the last night i heard one of the guys calling my name and tried to jump over the ledge, hitting my head off the top of the door as i did so.... quite stupid and very embarressing as i had to be helped into an ambulance with an audience of many people... including some rather gorgeous sailors!!
oh the humiliation... i seem to be rather inept too.... maybe its the name..!!

Black Roots

Post 8

Scaroth, Last of the Jagaroth

Do forgive me, I've been away for such a long time and I'm trying to catch up with any old messages.

I'm perfectly well at the moment, thank you for asking. You seem a great deal cheerier at the minute. Since I last spoke to you, at any rate.

Congratulations on your results, by the way. Very impressive! I rarely use exclamation marks, so you're honoured.

I will probably speak to you at some point in the future, hopefully. However, I'll bid you all farewell for the time being.

Black Roots

Post 9

Ah! Where have you been? Anything momentous happened?

Thank you - for some reason, this week I've felt absolutely fine. I think I'm on me way up...

Well, have fun - I hope you're doing alright.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more