Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

Entry: ‘Despicable Me 3’ - the Film - A87941064
Author: SashaQ - happysad - U9936370

Here's an Entry about a film I quite enjoyed watching recently

A87941064 - ‘Despicable Me 3’ - the Film

Post 2

Bluebottle

The only thing I'd add is that Stu was raised in the fictional country of 'Freedonia' (a fictional country that crops up as a foreign location in numerous films from 'Duck Soup' onwards) to make it clear that much of the film is set overseas. I'm also not sure I'd describe minions as being 'domes' as they are more capsule-shaped. Cylinders with a dome top, or hemispherical head maybe, but they have bodies so aren't really a true dome.

<BB<

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Thanks for reading <BB<

Interesting about 'dome' - when I think of the word, I think of something like this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Clear-Glass-Dome-Bell-Jar-Display-Stand-Light-Cloche-Decoration-Xmas-Party/123435077214 (which is Minion-shaped) but I see the architectural feature is more common when I search for the word... I've made a tweak.

I have added mention of Freedonia smiley - ok

Post 4

Bluebottle

I must admit, when I hear 'Dome' I think: A87784582
Which doesn't look like a minion smiley - winkeye

<BB<

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

Ah! Not a Minion indeed smiley - laugh

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

Thank you smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post