A Conversation for Cannibalism in the News

a393770 cannibalism in the news

Post 1

patwrath

for your review, peers:

a page sharing the fruits of my peculiar hobby:
collecting news stories about cannibalism.

why? because everyone has to collect something.
i think the thread is interesting, and it explores an area of forteana that is (relatively) unexplored.
tell me what you think.

-pat wrath

Post 2

patwrath

ah, i am silly. I must do this on MY entry, not the entry on how to review entries.
All of this sub-referencing hurts my tiny brain.

Post 3

patwrath

no.
wait.
i had it right the first time.
boy, and i thought solitaire was difficult.
this is much harder.
(although it's less scary. i remember the first time all of those little cards began jumping off the screen! woah buddy.) anyhow - i'll stop being narcisistic now.
thank you for your patience.

Post 4

ZOE(Scout), Patron Saint of Multiple Personalities{TANGO NEEDS HELP WITH PROJECT :STARS @ A403930 ALL STAR-GAZERS PLEASE PUT YOU

Interesting reading, I can see some copywrite problems though>

If you rewrite this entry in your own words and refer to tha actual clippings in your footnotes, it would stand a better chance of getting into the eddited guide.

My two bits worth

ZOE ya round

Post 5

patwrath

Ah ... copyright ... you know I never thought of that ... silly really.
I do see what you mean, and since i don't have lots of money to shell out to all the different newspapers, I will work on the edit. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Post 6

patwrath

i still intend to rewrite... i'm just very busy... i even have ten or so more stories to add. people are hungry i guess.

Post 7

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Ok, go ahead please. Since a few hours ago there's a basics entry on cannibalism as well smiley - smiley, with fine polish still in progress.
Cannibalism at http://www.h2g2.com/A499322

Happy new Year!

Thread Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The h2g2 Writing Workshop' to 'Peer Review Sin Bin'.

The original entry has been deleted.

Thread Moved

Post 9

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Cannibalism in the News'.

Back to Entry - article deleted.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more