A Conversation for Ye olde Hoopoe ( virtual pub)

Welcome to Ye olde Hoopoe

Post 81

'nette (user of rockinghorse brains) see A465284

*smiles seductively*

Well. just one - if you insist!

*'nette relaxes on the chesterfield- which appears our of nowhere*

Post 82

*'nette ~coyly~*
wel if you insist...
but i've go to ge soon...

Post 83

*'nette looks round and realises that Engländer is avoiding her flounces out*

I'll be back

*exits to sound of Treorchy male voice choir singing "Legionairres Drinking Song"*

Post 84

*'nette awakes*
thanks Engländer...........is it morning?
I must fly
*departs to sound of Welsh male moice choir singing "legionairres drinking song*

Post 85

Tschörmen (german) -|-04.04.02

*Engländer walks through the place, looking for the odd lego part, thinking of a haloween dream he has had and the question where all the spiders have gone...*

Where have all the spiders gone...

dadi dadi dadi daa

*Sound trails of into the attic*

Members sign up here!

Post 86

John Luc

This is a test, let's see if it works....

Members sign up here!

Post 87

John Luc

How did that ^ end up here?

Members sign up here!

Post 88

Ormondroyd

I want to join, and here's my first rant....

I live in a country where the people have just re-elected a national leader whose main talents seem to be lying, grovelling to George W. B**h and grinning idiotically! Mind you, what can you expect from a place where the most popular TV shows are brain-dead 'reality' shows (so dumb it's unreal), the most popular 'newspapers' are either sub-literate celebrity smut sheets, xenophobic fascist garbage or both of the above, and the current Number One pop single is a smiley - bleeping ringtone! I go out and see lots of British people wearing shirts with the names of American cities and/or sports teams that they know smiley - bleep-all about - if they think America is so smiley - cool why don't they go there, buy guns and shoot each other? Then at least I wouldn't have to listen to their smiley - bleeping awful gansta rap blasting out of car stereos modelled on Disaster Area's PA systems! I'm sick of living in a dumbed-down, numbed-out corporate franchise of a smiley - earth!

Most of all, though, I'm smiley - bleeped off because I'm brilliant, gorgeous, lovely and modest, but still inexplicably poor and single! Sign me up now - I need to rant or my brain will explode! smiley - steam

Members sign up here!

Post 89

Ormondroyd

(Pub customers wearing American sportswear and carrying rolled-up copies of 'The Sun' begin to advance menacingly on Ormondroyd).

Er... smiley - sorry, guys! smiley - blush It's the fault of Madman's coding - that was meant for the Ranters' Society page!

smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more