This is the Message Centre for bloodsweatandtears

ACE's welcome bloodsweatandtears!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm one of the assistant community editors or <./>ACEs</.> here. We greet newbies such as yourself and help you get settled. Actually my colleague Feisor has compiled a comprehensive list of Hints and Links at A719840. Take your time reviewing that as well as examining the various features in the process. Just a few of the things you'll find are; the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313 - there's also a Researchers' Map at A5076614, our newspaper <./>thepost</.>, the assortment of <./>smileys</.> and (should you need it)the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354. I mention the Workshop because it might be a useful supplement to Spicing Up Your User Page...which Feisor provides a link to.

If you have any questions feel free to leave me a message. Just use the 'Reply' button - I'll help if I'm able to or I can find someone else to answer the question, alright. Bye for now!*waves*

Oh and I fall into the 'wherever' category...I'm actually in Canada!smiley - smiley

Post 2

bloodsweatandtears

Thank you for your welcoming message,Ace.It really backs me up,gives me
the guts to keep on.It's the first time I've entered a chat web,you know,I'm a freshman -and a teacher,when school starts-hey,don't tell anyone...they might shoote me-in Transylvania-you know,Dracula's county-'God,there's blood on yourlips and teeth !' 'never mind,dear,it's only your lipstick...You've seen too many movies with christopher lee as myself.When I'm hungry,you'll feel'.I've been browsingsome of the weblogs and seen the topics and conversations over,Ace I must say I'm quite surprised.I thought the youth had given up reading books,that books would suffer a worse destiny than Bradbury had predicted it in 'Fahrenheit 451'.But there's still hope.And it seems to me you do them a favour.You're trying to save them.And,asa soldier of Its Majestty
The World's Literature,buddy,consider me on your side.Books can be of great help in shaping the youth's character.Education should deal with building strong chatacters and personalities.The world is a huge education lab wherein LIFE is testing the subjects.Some pass the exams,others fail and redouble.Cheating can be fatal.And we all need help and support.I thank you for that,Ace,you're a good soldier,The Force will be grateful,you'll see.yours,friendly,bloodsweatandtears,
email :[email protected]

Post 3

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - smiley Good to get a reply/reponse b/s/&t...if you don't mind the abbreviation. And you're quite welcome! A feature of the site I didn't mention is my friend Hati's Summerhouse at A797420 - Hati's in Estonia and Hapi who's a frequent visitor is in the Moscow area. Of course you'l meet other interesting people there.

Oh and something else I didn't mention is a photo album that a Researcher has been keeping. So you'll be able to see a few of the Researchers' here. That's on another site, at http://public.fotki.com/azahar/h2g2_friends. And the thread here(where they announce new photos, etc)is at...smiley - ermI've misplaced that information just now. But, the alphabetical listing of the people in the album is at A6203747 ...and there's a link to that thread I misplaced,ok. *waves*

Post 4

bloodsweatandtears

hello,ACE,I'm bloodsweatandtears.long time no see.I've got a problem.I'd been chatting on a new Hungarian member's thread, whom I had just sent a message, when I realized I could no longer do that.It seems I've been blocked.I may have said something wrong and my being punished be justified. But I would like to know how bad my disobedience to the house rules has been so that I may not disobey in the future.So,'if this be error, and upon me proved',I promise not to break the rules again.Thank you for your time, yours, friendly, bloodsweatandtears.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for bloodsweatandtears

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more