A Conversation for Editorial Feedback

A87816856 - The Legend of Zelda - the Video Game Series

Post 1

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

An Update.
In the section about the games please change the text for the last game (Zelda Wii U) to:

Breath of the Wild
Released: 2017
Platform: WiiU, Nintendo Switch

After laying waste to Hyrule, Ganon is trapped in Hyrule castle for 100 years. Meanwhile the land has een taken over by nature, but Ganon is still not defeated. Breath of the Wild offers the player a huge open world to explore, all in 3d and with HD graphics. Dungeons can be played in any order the player chooses and there are more ways to move around and explore than in previous games.

Post 2

Bluebottle

A87816856

I've updated it - but kept the question-mark just in case the game is unexpectedly delayed/cancelled etc. I don't like to count my Zeldas until they hatch...

<BB<

Post 3

smiley - cheers

I think you can delete the first paragraph, it seems the graphics style changed during developement, I'm not sure anymore what to compare it with.

Post 4

Bluebottle

The following paragraph has now been deleted:

A new console game of the Legend of Zelda series is in development for the WiiU console. It is a 3D game and returns to a graphics style similar to Twilight Princess.

<BB<

Post 5

Thanks a lot!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more