This is the Message Centre for Shellers (Master of wit and ready repartee)

Celibacy

Post 241

Genetic Cucumber Mutant

Going through the same thing with my ex too at the moment, except that I dont have to live with her!

Best thing is to talk though - least then you know whether moving out will be a good thing or not or whether you two can hack it in the same house - look on the bright side - she may even want the same thing smiley - winkeye (This is too positive for me!) Just tell her you still have feelings etc and are they reciprocated? The worst(!) she can do is kill you smiley - smiley

Have fun with it anyway! I just well stroppy last night coz My ex left the pub with one of her mates (who i surmise to be homosexual due to the ring on little finger on left hand) and she refused a lift saying she'd rather walk in the wind and rain (cold too!) with her gay mate (who I also offered a lift home!) - like why! hee hee...

Anyway, I have to get soem work done or else I will fail all my exams smiley - smiley

Yours

GCM smiley - monster

Celibacy

Post 242

Deano (Keeper of lemonade)

Ok, confusion here. I thought your ex lived in Cambridge, or was that another ex? OK, lets not get into this.

GET ON WITH YOUR WORK AND STOP MESSING ABOUT OR YOU WILL FAIL.

Told you I was blunt smiley - winkeye.

Celibacy

Post 243

Mrs V

Does that mean I have to finish the journal that was due in today and get on with my dissertation too? Can't I just fail and settle down and have babies? I've got to catch up all the girls I went to school with started about 4 years ago!
Hxx

Celibacy

Post 244

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

No, get on with your work! There'll be plenty of time for that later. smiley - winkeye

Celibacy

Post 245

Genetic Cucumber Mutant

Sadly I cant agree with you on that - would rather be happy than revising smiley - winkeye! OK OK I'll get on with it - sort of! I have done some NOW ok!!

Deano>> Ex does live in cambridge, also have one here - and one there for that matter - I am not that bad a loss at relationships - honest smiley - smiley

smiley - monster

Celibacy

Post 246

Mrs V

I have exs all over the planet!! Hopefully now no more!
Hxx

Celibacy

Post 247

Genetic Cucumber Mutant

I admire your determination/hope on no more ex's front - however, I am a natural born pessimist smiley - smiley

smiley - monster

Celibacy

Post 248

Deano (Keeper of lemonade)

Don't put yourself down so much.

Celibacy

Post 249

Zak T Duck

Yeah, that's my job (pulling me down that is)

Celibacy

Post 250

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Guess who's back, folks?
Celibate since Friday night & for the foreseeable future.
*signs in*
*carries suitcase to room*
*unpacks suitcase*

Celibacy

Post 251

Genetic Cucumber Mutant

life really does suk sometimes din't it smiley - smiley

Ever tried lycos for their stuff? It not bad I have to say! Loads of people in liverpool Croz too smiley - smiley))))))

smiley - monster

Celibacy

Post 252

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Poor GB. smiley - sadfacesmiley - hug

Celibacy

Post 253

Shellers (Master of wit and ready repartee)

Morning Shellers checking in - yet again.

Welcome back GB - you're always welcome in here smiley - smiley

Mrs V - I noticed that you said you had loads of ex's all over the place, but not any more. Aren't they ex's any more, or have you killed them off?

smiley - smiley

Celibacy

Post 254

smiley - biggrin
The merry widowsmiley - winkeye
{I hope EV is safe!!!}

Celibacy

Post 255

Mrs V

Well I was hoping no more exs, but they have all seemed to disapear off the face of the planet. I like this man, and only earl must die.... (sorry its the song I'm listening to)

Celibacy

Post 256

Researcher 159112

you know GB, that is a *really* nice dress you have there

smiley - smiley

Celibacy

Post 257

Thanks!
Wait till you see your new wings smiley - winkeye
smiley - biggrin
smiley - angel

Celibacy

Post 258

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Come on then ladies, tell me about this lovely dress then, I'm sure we all want to hear.... smiley - biggrin

Bassman smiley - cool

Celibacy

Post 259

~does a twirl for Bassman~

Celibacy

Post 260

Researcher 159112

What shall I wear for the ceremony though?
wait...
*thinks*
I know
*secret smile*

Key: Complain about this post