A Conversation for The Squirrel Conspiracy

Join the revolution

Post 1

Sick Bob. (Most recent incarnation of the Dark Lord Cyclops. Still lord and master of the Anti Squirrel League and Keeper of c

If you wish to help in the cause of the great squirrel war then please sign below and give any inside information from you know about the grey squirrel threat.

Join the revolution

Post 2

Madame Aevil

Hello, Sick Bob. I'm glad to have found you. This is a good way of reaching out to new recruits. I'm bloody annoyed that you haven't mentioned me in your revolutionary treaty. I've been out of touch recently because of the eggs, but that is no xcuse.
Hi to any new recruits. I'm Madame Aevil. I need no other title. Come visit me - the eggs need fresh protein.

Join the revolution

Post 3

Sick Bob. (Most recent incarnation of the Dark Lord Cyclops. Still lord and master of the Anti Squirrel League and Keeper of c

Hello Aevil.

Sorry about not mentioning you in the treaty but after you went missing we all feared the worst. You are still the most revered of my current troops. I am still forever in debt for the whole situation with General Kibbles. Have you found any new recruits yourself?
Mr Snuffles and Luther send their regards. Keep searching for the squirrels. Peace will one day prevail.

Join the revolution

Post 4

Marvin the (forgetful, paranoid, and lazy) Robot who is a member of the ASL, the MTPAFC (or what ever it was called before it be

the squirls in nyc are particualry bad, and alied with the rats and the pigions, allow me to join your noble cause? also join the MPAFC, its marvin's fan club!

Join the revolution

Post 5

Please feel free to join. Tell all your friends. The fight with the squirrels is an everyday struggle and we need allies.

Thank you Marvin. We are sorry for the inconveniance.

Join the revolution

Post 6

Marvin the (forgetful, paranoid, and lazy) Robot who is a member of the ASL, the MTPAFC (or what ever it was called before it be

no major inconvience, and I'll pass the message on

Join the revolution

Post 7

"Sorry for the inconveniance" was an in-joke.
For an explanation read "So long thanks for all the fish"

PS. I am worried that Madame Aevil has been working behind my back (innuendo?). We do not want a mutiny. The last thing we need is to end up fighting each other and forgetting about the squirrels. It would be like the Judian peoples front and the People's front of Judea out of Monty Python. (Or was it the reformed Judean front?). It's bad enough in Glasgow, Scotland (where I come from). The fans of the two major football teams (Rangers and Celtic) spent too much time and energy hating each other when they should save it for the English. I do trust Aevil and we have worked together on many occassions but if you hear anything please inform me. I like to be a caring and democratic leader.

PPS. I am the one true god.

Thank you for your time.
We hope you are ok. smiley - smiley

Join the revolution

Post 8

infighting be bad, and I'm a little tiered, now that you mention it I get it, the message monty python rules long live python!

Join the revolution

Post 9

anonymousalien

::runs in, gasping for breath::
THE SQUIRRELS ARE COMING! THE SQUIRRELS ARE COMING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
::sounds of mad chittering in background::

Join the revolution

Post 10

ama, do you have to write something for every conversation I am in? why is it that you are in most of the ones I am?
did you go to my page or something. oh, do you think Bennet is an agent for the squirles?

Join the revolution

Post 11

anonymousalien

no duh s**t i went to your page. how else am i supposed to find different conversations?
and bennett is not an agent for the squirrels. he is an agent for a warring faction, the chipmunks.

Join the revolution

Post 12

anonymousalien

and for the love (or hate) of god, STOP CALLING ME AMA!

Join the revolution

Post 13

you could try searching for things that intrest you, then joining those forums, thats what I did. rather the
JUST STEALLING MINE!!!!

Join the revolution

Post 14

anonymousalien

i only stole those of yours that looked interesting. for example, the squirrels have been out to get me for about a year now, ever since i made the mistake of referring to one of the leaders as an "overgrown hamster with a tail." that earned me their eternal enmity

Join the revolution

Post 15

I thought they were rats with bushy tails, like pigions are rats with wings

Join the revolution

Post 16

The squirrels are not rats with bushy tails!!!!
Rats are lovng, intelligent, peaceful creatures.
Squirrels are the spawn of satan (or the church, whichever you find more evil.)
Also, I was just discussing the problems of infighting and then this arguement broke out. Either join the revolution and post important info on the squirrel threat or take it outside.
Sorry about the madness but the squirrels are getting more dangerous everyday and we need to hold strong if we are to resist their furry little charms.

Join the revolution

Post 17

The ever-wandering Muse of Erotic Poetry

"Sometimes I wonder as to the validity of these conspiracy theories of yours..."

Need I say more... But then again, I think that there is at least a shred of evidence backing up your theory. For you see, I think that I've been spied on by the squirrels. Ok, so this all started when my mom was driving down a country road in the dark. Then, all of a sudden, this squirrel just darts out from the side of the road; and before I could even say, "Mom! Look out!" the rodent was a road pancake. Ever since that incident, I've noticed that squirrels have been acting odd around me. Also, many of my guy-friends have told me countless harrowing tales about how they were attacked by squirrels as children. They've even shown me their scars, and trust me, some of them are not in pretty places.

About the beginning quote, I probably wrote that just to be argumentative (is that even a word?). But let's face it, I can't just be the Muse of Erotic Poetry (but more often than not, Prose), a girl has to have a hobby. So, I like to start fires here and there (both in the literal and metaphorical sense, burning things is a fun thing to do when you're bored in your backyard... maybe even lighting the bushy little tails of those monstrous demons). All right, this post is getting long... so bye for now.

Laters!
Janie, aka the (somewhat argumentative) Muse of Erotic Poetry (Prose too!)

Join the revolution

Post 18

intresting, when was the last time you talked to a shrink?

Join the revolution

Post 19

The ever-wandering Muse of Erotic Poetry

It's funny that you should mention that...
A lot of people ask me that, I wonder why...

Laters!
Janie (aka The ever-wandering Muse of Erotic Poetry)

Join the revolution

Post 20

could have something to do with what you say, or maybe the name you chose for yourself? I just chose marvin cause he's funny. Join the MPAFC, I think that is its name

Key: Complain about this post

Join the revolution

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more