A Conversation for Garibaldi's Webpage

Pre-Release Drinks

Post 1

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Ok all, enjoy yourself. You're going to have to be really pissed before you look at the page. OK.

*goes and gets the red wine*

Pre-Release Drinks

Post 2

Researcher 99947

Oh come on... won't you let likkle ole sporky check out your page?

Pre-Release Drinks

Post 3

Oh Sporky you know I would, but well if I let you then I would have to let everyone in, and it is only 98% done. Anyway, you really have to be pissed to get the most out of it smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

*gives Sporky a drink*

BTW, go spread the word my friend

Pre-Release Drinks

Post 4

Researcher 99947

change your name- one of those quick promotional thingies... kind of like mine smiley - smiley And oh but I would like to see your page... I can test it out on some of the oldest browsers known to man smiley - smiley

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 5

Researcher 99947

smiley - winkeye

Pre-Release Drinks

Post 6

EEEK!!!! I hope you have a FRAME capable browser, and on top of that you have a JavaScript enabled borwser, otherwise it is going to be very hard to view my page

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 7

Typical, only one other person in here, and he is drunk. *shakes his head*

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 8

Researcher 99947

NOW LISTEN HERE... *points finger* BOTH OF YOU... YOU CAN'T TELL *belches* WHAT TO DO!

*passes out*

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 9

Wowbagger

Typical...
Sporky only has to hear the word alcohol and he's already newted. smiley - winkeye
Hi Garabaldi. Cheers mate. The countdown begins...

*grabs a schooner of heavy and joins in the fray*

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 10

Come on in Wowbagger, everything is just warming up (well not in Melbourne, but that is another story).

*goes and puts on some music*

Maybe if I rock the neighbours they will come over and join in. Maybe their is a cute one tooo.... Hmmm, got to stop drinking this wine, otherwise people will get the wrong impression of me...

Sporky, if you hadn't drank all the alcoholic punch in the first 10mins, I would have made you head security, but now your just cheap drunk. *laughs* smiley - smiley

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 11

coelacanth

Can't wait to see the new page Captain.
smiley - fish

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 12

shazzPRME

I stay offline for a day and what do I find? The *usual suspects* getting drunk!
Typical!!
Now I have a lot of catching up to do smiley - tongueout
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 13

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Thanks for the invitation - what kind of wine do you serve here? Do we have choices?

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 14

MadMunk?¿

Is it only wine and punch you have here? Come on... get the lager flowing smiley - smiley

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 15

Hey this is a Garibaldi party, there is everything here (except illegal stuff).

Hi Coelacanth, nice to have you aboard, but this time we are on land, but there is a swimming pool if you want to try anything weird or such.

Oh Shazz, how could you say things like that. You know I invited you. You were the first on my list, and not because your a great friend, but because I know you can get quiet wild at my parties. I need to stir people up. BTW, don't let Sporky know you had a gold class invite to see my webpage, he would be really upset.

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 16

Fashion Cat

hehe... cant keep me away for too long...!

ummm can I just have the some of whatever alcohol come to hand first... a bit of variety'll be nice!

smiley - smiley

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 17

Ok, one Garibaldi Gut Gurgler coming right up. You thought a Pan-Galatic Gragle Blaster was bad, try this my feline frined.

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 18

Fashion Cat

*looks at the red drink handed to her by Garibaldi, puzzling slightly over the small amount of steam that seems to be rising from it... sniffs it tentatively....*

um. is this a down in one or a smooth, appreciate it kind of drink?

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 19

It's what ever takes your fancy, but I wouldn't want that hanging around in my throat for too long if I were you

Pre-Released Drunks

Post 20

Fashion Cat

*makes a strange mutter, which may be a toast, or a prayer to God... knocks back the drink.... staggers back a few paces and lands in a couch...*

well, that;s not happend to me in a long time.... um... any other interesting drinks i can try out! (yup, I aim to get rather happy!!)

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post