A Conversation for Condoms

Free Condoms...

Post 1

Z

Aren't condoms susposed to be free? you can get them from your local family planning clinic.

Gay bars in the UK seem to have whole condom issue sorted. In almost every bar there is a bowl full on condoms and lube packets. As you pick them up at the end of the evening, when you're invairably a litte squiffy, you don't feel embarrassed at all.

Birmingham has a great organisation HGL, (healthy gay life) that provides these free of charge to the venues, you can also arrange to get a regular supply personaly.

Free Condoms...

Post 2

An Ambling Rambler

in China they have public condom vending machines, in an effort to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and other VDs.

(in case you think I'm being derisive towards China, Chinese, Asia, etc. - I probably would be as an observer - this was actually reported in the Beijing Review. my dad's Chinese, and he gets the magazine weekly. The machine had a Chinese label, an English translation like 'machine for vending of condoms,' and I think, although it could be an overactive imagination, that there was a little smiley-face character on the machine.)

Free Condoms...

Post 3

Researcher 232207

hi

Free Condoms...

Post 4

Researcher 232207

hi

Free Condoms...

Post 5

Researcher 232207

hi condos should be free?

Free Condoms...

Post 6

Researcher 232207

hi condos should be free?

Free Condoms...

Post 7

Con

They are, just go to your local family planning clinic and they give them away! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more