This is the Message Centre for Josephus

Hard day's night

Post 1

Josephus

I should be sleeping - but after a long shift at the hospital I can't resist a nice relaxing spell on-line to wind down.

New to h2g2. Not sure what the 'big picture' is yet. Feel like I'm wandering around an alien landscape. Quite keen not to antagonise the natives!

Slightly unsure that my random musings will be worth the memory space they take up on the the h2g2 servers, but just intrigued enough to want to give things a go.

Had a very warm and friendly greeting from B'elana. So not a bad start really. But enough axilla gazing - must do some exploring around the place.

Hard day's night

Post 2

Not him

Hello!I've not discovered the big picture yet, I think it changed on me sometime in the past 4 years, but I'm not worried. memory space? a couple of bytes in many terabytes. negligible to say the least, except to the people writing and reading it!

B'elena is an ACE, and it's the ACEs' job to welcome new researchers, such as yourself. I'm just off to read your entry you've put into peer review smiley - run

Hard day's night

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

True, it's our job to welcome newbies, but it's a voluntary job, and something I really like doing. smiley - smiley
Ever so sorry for having missed your reply until today smiley - sorry (not your reply, Not him smiley - tongueout)

Bel

smiley - somersault

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Josephus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more