This is the Message Centre for The Apprentice

You're due an apology, methinks...

Post 1

NexusSeven

My Judge Dredd entry ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A517097 )has been put on the front page today and it was only a few minutes ago that I belatedly remembered that I'd referenced you as a researcher on it (as the bit on the Judge Child was taken pretty much verbatim from your posting to the PR thread).

Sadly, it seems that the sub has seen fit to expunge the references, otherwise you'd have another entry on the front page. smiley - sadface

Mea culpa for not spotting this one promptly enough. Sorry about that. smiley - sadface

Post 2

The Apprentice

Thanks for the thought. Much appreciated. When I edited Skydiving, I also noticed that the referenced researcher had been missed, so this may be an oversight at the final Editorial stage, or something adrift in the mechanics of the Black Hole.

That aside, I have now passed Beyond the Pale into other realms. If you care to, my wit and wisdom can now be found as a website called [URL removed by moderator] (sheesh... this no link nonsense is a pain!!!).

Post 3

NexusSeven

*taps foot impatiently awaiting moderation decision* smiley - cross

Post 4

NexusSeven

Ah, there we go. Hmm. Unfortunately, there goes the link. smiley - sadface

Post 5

The Apprentice

How about when wicked women doubt boreders don't comb?

Or, would worldly wombles dog boreders don't coom?

I'm willing to consider that either wicked women or wombles are valid protestors for a free world, whether addressed or not...

Post 6

NexusSeven

smiley - biggrin

Post 7

Pokl Ping

does this work? lol

[link removed]

Post 8

NexusSeven

Hmm. It now seems that you're referenced on the Dredd entry. smiley - erm I guess that somebody somewhere's been reading this thread. smiley - bigeyes (apart from our friends the moderators, of course smiley - winkeye )

In fact, you're now listed *above* me in the 'written and researched by...' field. smiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeye

Just too zealous for their own good, these editors... smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

Post 9

The Apprentice

Seemed fair to me!

Post 10

NexusSeven

Bah humbug. smiley - winkeye

Post 11

Gemma's here don't 4get me...plz

Hi Paul,have you ever ridden a horse before?Oh and by theway what do you mean you're due an apology?Well whats your favourite thing?
C u!

Post 12

The Apprentice

?

Um... I was due an apology because I contributed sections to this reference and wasn't given credit due to an oversight.

Horses... um... no.

I'm confused now...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Apprentice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more