This is the Message Centre for oldpinkdog, Counselor of Alcoholic Culture Jammers(Banging their heads against the wall of willful ignorance)

NEW INTRO

Post 1

oldpinkdog, Counselor of Alcoholic Culture Jammers(Banging their heads against the wall of willful ignorance)

WOW. I can't believe it all works. It took me all night to build it, but it is built. I love it like a son. I am so proud of it. I want everyone to see the damn thing and yet I know that hardly anyone will, because, dammit, there are not enough people cruising the guide. No one ever replies to messages and I am sick of it.

NEW INTRO

Post 2

Peta

Hi Oldpinkdog!

I like the new page. smiley - smiley

If you want people to come see something tell the Aces about it, go to their homepage at http://www.h2g2.com/Aces and they'll come visit, and send their friends round and so on. We're a friendly lot here. smiley - smiley

NEW INTRO

Post 3

Jimi X

Yeah! We're here even if you're not. Do say hello and we'll be sure to start up a fine chat! smiley - smiley

Oh, hi Peta! Fancy seeing you here.

- X

NEW INTRO

Post 4

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
i like it smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for oldpinkdog, Counselor of Alcoholic Culture Jammers(Banging their heads against the wall of willful ignorance)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more