This is the Message Centre for Titania (gone for lunch)

Ti: Wasting time on an online game

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

Bored? Idle? Looking for a time waster?

zylom dot com

3-in-a-row

Block games

4 Elements II

Warning! It'll take quite some time for you to get to the end. I don't think many people have the patience to play it all through, since I ended up in the top 5%. Nice music, nice story. A few mistakes in the Swedish translation though.

Post 2

Deb

I daren't look. I've just got a new tablet and seem to have become hooked on a hidden objects game. I have no time for anything else.

I'm worried my boss might notice smiley - rofl

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 3

Orcus

My latest time waster is a MMORPG called dawn of the dragons. Very good for a number cruncher like moi

Post 4

Titania (gone for lunch)

*averts her eyes*

I don't need another time waster!

Dawn of the Dragons, eh?

*sits on hands*

Post 5

Orcus

smiley - devil

Post 6

Orcus

smiley - dragon

Post 7

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I'm resisting the urge to play some of those games as well. I've either got to the end of the levels available in a few of the games I've been playing, or got firmly stuck.

Some of the games on that site could suck me in......smiley - run

Post 8

Titania (gone for lunch)

*sighs*

My mother seems to have gotten online gambler games and gaming games all confused - she's started worrying me gambling away money (RL, that is).

Pfft.

Gambling? Puh-lease.

Gaming, on the other hand. Most MMOs or even MMPORPGs are free these days, at least up until level 20.

I think I might have a lot invested in a NN game where I can actually get my ingame money reverted back into RL money. But that's very old history. And I'm going to keep it that way, for a while longer (and no, it's not 2nd Life or whatever's it called).

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the holiday cheers of LotRO and might next convert to replaying another character in Skyrim unless I can finally squeeze into betatesting... *looks around for link*

Post 9

Titania (gone for lunch)

Just keep an eye ope for Elder Scrolls Online

And if they don't accept me very, very soon as a second grade or, possibly third grade tester (to see how much server load it takes) then I'll be serously miffed.

Post 10

Titania (gone for lunch)

Legends of Atlantis: Exodus

http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/legends-atlantis-exodus.jsp

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Titania (gone for lunch)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more