This is the Message Centre for Titania (gone for lunch)

You're only as old as you feel?

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

Well, is that on the inside, or the outside? We had some discussions about how old various well known (in Sweden, at least) people actually were.

Now, when I read this article the first time, I was quite taken aback by how old she looked - and yet, we were born in the same year.

I'll be turning 49 in December (and how the smiley - bleep did that happen? time seems to sneak by behind my back!) and this lady turned 49 earlier this year.

Anna Maria Corazza Bildt:
http://www.svd.se/kultur/oradd-klattrare_7247619.svd

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

Not sure if I was caught on camera during the Manchester meet earlier this year, but my hair hasn't whitened (yet) and altough I have wrinkles, I have far less of them than her.

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - bubbly i think that white hair is allways a good look! i was white by 34ish smiley - biggrin

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

To be honest, white hair only looks good on men: the "white fox" (this is also true of grey hair) "grey fox" (George Clooney case in pointsmiley - drool) I can only think of one exception, the current president of the IMF Christine Lagarde who looks great and isn't afraid to smile, wrinkles be damned!

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva

Post 5

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

All I know is how surprisingly young I feel on the inside. To hell with looks smiley - smiley

smiley - pirate

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - biggrinI like the way i have developed with age, at 53 i still have all my own teeth, and I have developed the grump really well, I am told this can only come with age and dealing with local authorities, water/electricy/phone supply companys, tele sales and the like.
As I'm now well in to my third term of life, I'm just getting the hang of living with my missus, it's still strange to find your underwear ironed by the woman who hates ironing, why does she iron my underwear its not on show, so i have resigned myself not being able to understand womensmiley - smiley

smiley - tea

Post 7

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I asked the missus "why do you iron your bra when you don't have much to fill it with?" She answered "maybe not, but then I iron your underwear as well"

smiley - pirate

Post 8

Ahhh it's good to see romance has not died smiley - smiley

Post 9

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post