This is the Message Centre for Titania (gone for lunch)

Fort Boyard

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

...or 'The prisoners of the fort' as it's titled in Swedish, translated into English.

I'm watching episodes online from a few weeks back, and really enjoyed watching active medal-winning handball players competing with Bounce, a Swedish dance group.

Now, I've seen Bounce perform, live - so it didn't surprise me at all that they won. They're agile as well as strong, they have a strong team spirit and are stubborn as well, determined to cope with whatever challenge they meet.

And a bit promotion, because I like what they do:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BounceSweden

Fort Boyard

Post 2

You can call me TC

Last summer we spent a holiday right near where Fort Boyard is. We could have taken a boat trip out there but you don't actually get to get off the boat, because the island is privately owned by the TV company.

That programme will go on for ever to make their investment worthwhile! I've seen German and British programmes from there - I wonder how many other countries use it?

Fort Boyard

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - cool but what a pity you weren't allowed to go inside.

I imagine 'Fort Boyard' is pretty widely spread, in the same way as 'Survivor' or 'Expedition Robinson' as it was called in Swedish.

Fort Boyard

Post 4

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Danish TV3 has been broadcasting a Danish version for decades by now

smiley - pirate

Fort Boyard

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

The first season was broadcsted in Sweden in 1990 - doesn't feel as if it was that long ago.

Fort Boyard

Post 6

It's called getting old, Ti smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

Fort Boyard

Post 7

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - tomato

How *dare you suggest an immortal elf could ever grow old?smiley - winkeye

Fort Boyard

Post 8

Fearless is my middle name smiley - tongueout

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Titania (gone for lunch)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more