This is the Message Centre for oliverg

Are you from Stuttgart?

Post 1

CAB

Hi

I'm from Stuttgart and you're totally right!!!

But what realy interests me is if you're from Stuttgat, too?

CAB

Are you from Stuttgart?

Post 2

Clemens

I have been living in Stuttgart for some years (and will live there again from September on).
You forgot to tell about the Vasen !!
Famous "beer festival" which is celebrated in tents, usually strange music, dancing and singing on tables and a hord of peoples which is too drunk to be unfriendly.
It is in september, so if you have no chance to visit the Munich "Oktoberfest" the "Canstatter Vasen" could be an alternative.

Clemens

Are you from Stuttgart?

Post 3

Romeo

... yes, the "Cannstatter Volksfest" is a nice alternative to the "Oktoberfest" in Muenchen.
By the way, the location is the "Wasen" in Bad Cannstatt. This year (2000) is the 155th Volksfest, which started back in 1818.
It is a large beer festival and if you like that kind of event, it is *very* nice.
More about this event can be found on the web page http://www.wasen.de
And besides the Volksfest in late September, there is also a "Fruehlingsfest" in spring.
See you there ...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for oliverg

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more