A Conversation for The Simpsons - the TV Series

Snake

Post 1

Tube Boy

Snake is my favourite simpsons character!
"ha ha,alright.I'm taking this baby down to Mexico!"

He is closely followed by the slightly overweight Sci-fi nerd.I'm not sure of his name, but his wit and sarcasm are second to none.

Snake

Post 2

Arthbard

The overweight Sci-fi nerd doesn't have a name. Most people just know him as the comic book guy.

Snake

Post 3

Myriad

I know the comic store guy had a name when he went on a date with Skinner's mother but I've forgotten what it is.

Removed

Post 4

Mike

This post has been removed.

Snake

Post 5

MyNameIsClare

He's my favourite too smiley - smiley

Snake

Post 6

N1NJ4.

yes, god bless snake

Moe

Post 7

invisibleknight

I'd like to mention that Moe's full 1st name is actually Momar (The episode where he speaks to homer in pig-latin he says "Ix-nay on the omar-may" in response to Homer actually calling him Momar! Moe was also a boxer called Kid Moe, has illegally imported Panda's, Had both the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and R.E.M play at his bar.

Snake

Post 8

ArthurDentrules

comic book guy has had a name Something like jeff andersonsmiley - laughsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - choc

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more