A Conversation for Butterflies

Critique

Post 1

KateBygrave

I don't think "a completely different <> of human has evolved just to study the magnificent butterfly" is quite accurate. Wouldn't it be better to smothing like "conversely scientifically minded people have devoted much time to study the magnificent butterfly; they are called lepidopterists.

I think it would be better to say that lepidopterist derives from the scientific classification of butterflies (and moths), Lepidoptera.

Critique

Post 2

U168592

Thanks for the idea - the style was a subtle attempt at humour, ubt maybe it didn't work...smiley - erm

Critique

Post 3

KateBygrave

Ahh humour! I had mine removed for logistical reasons. smiley - winkeye

Critique

Post 4

U168592

I've been thinking about that myself, but then everytime I banged my elbow I wouldn't giggle...so...

Critique

Post 5

KateBygrave

If banging your elbow makes you giggle; you have a serious overburden of humour. smiley - biggrin

Perhaps you should consider donating it to the needy? I know several people who could benefit from a humour transplant! smiley - laugh

Critique

Post 6

U168592

ooo, don't know about that, wouldn't want my unnecessary humour being abused smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more