This is the Message Centre for Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Goldbach's conjecture

Post 1

submersible_toaster (Keeper of the Underwater Appliances)

Aha, another prime number nut!!

I don't spose you know anyone doing interesting research into prime number gaps ??

Oh, yes - quick question. Is the java prime finder actually doing a factor analysis or is it looking up a database ??

And finally - are you the sort of person who answers OR and XOR questions with True/False ??

Cheers

Goldbach's conjecture

Post 2

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

I don't know anyone doing research on gaps personally although I do have some links to interesting websites on the subject - if only I could find them.

The javaScript prime finder factorises on the fly. Feel free to inspect the code. There's a link near the top of my page. I will be extending the code to give a list of all the factors of a prime number.

Amy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more