A Conversation for Save the H2G2 Fish!

The Fish Tank

Post 1

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Want to put an h2g2 fish in the tank? Whether it's a Fenny-fish, or a Forum-fish, you can sign up here!

The Fish Tank

Post 2

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Lucky I decided to visit everyone's homepage Lis smiley - winkeye I'm on board for this- the fish must be saved! Count me among your numbers (and I'm taking the logo... could do with another for my page)

The Fish Tank

Post 3

njan (afh)

*dances around happily*... someone's taking the logo I made... hurrah! smiley - smiley... Do you like it?

The Fish Tank

Post 4

Wednesday Addams (sleeping, mostly)

yup

put a fish in for me!!! I wish I had a Fenny fish...

The Fish Tank

Post 5

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

I have to sort out the fishies offline so you'll get them done later smiley - smiley

The Fish Tank

Post 6

njan (afh)

Paper: You could always leave a message for her.. but I think she's still off doing things IRL. If you don't want a 'normal' yellow one, I could probably have a go at making you an imitation fenny fish, if you wanted... (has finished all the fish graphics he can think of, and is looking for more things to draw. smiley - smiley )

The Fish Tank

Post 7

Ming Mang

Save the Fish! The Fish must be saved!!
Please put a fish in for me! I have drawn some fish graphics too, but as yet I haven't got a page to store them on that lets me display them elsewhere...
I'm going to link to the Campaign now...
Save the h2g2 fish!
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish

¦M¦

The Fish Tank

Post 8

Wednesday Addams (sleeping, mostly)

smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish

The Fish Tank

Post 9

Buzz

one smiley - fish two smiley - fish
red smiley - fish blue smiley - fish

to quote Dr. Suess

Remides me of my school days...
smiley - fish
_smiley - fish _smiley - fish
smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
_smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
_smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
_smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
_smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
_smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
smiley - fish _smiley - fish _smiley - fish
_smiley - fish _smiley - fish
smiley - fish
There goes a school now.

-Buzz

The Fish Tank

Post 10

Lightning

Count me in, too! smiley - fish

What will become of The Guide if all the little fishies die (I guess something black flying around a forbidden level of the towers)?

Lightning

The Fish Tank

Post 11

Ming Mang

Save the Fish!! Save the Fish!!
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish

*can't stop herself from doing this anymore, so decides that she will*
If anyone feels the need to campaign for anything else then go to the Ministry of Silly Campaigns at http://www.h2g2.com/A360721 and if you have found another Campaign that you would like attention to be drawn to, go and say so in the forum... smiley - winkeye
*feels very much relieved...*

Save the little H2G2 Fishies!!
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish

¦M¦

The Fish Tank

Post 12

Just checking in- I love the logo BTW- wish I could do stuff like that (hint, hint).
It's amazing how support for something like this grows. Nice one guys smiley - smiley
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish

The Fish Tank

Post 13

njan (afh)

Ooh... it's really very easy... I just opened your normal h2g2 fish in photoshop... resized it... gave it a tail with some careful antialiising... and added text.

The Fish Tank

Post 14

Penguin Girl - returned at last

Put a fish in for me? I asked for a fennyfish but never got one. I'll but the logo up. it's a good one.

The Fish Tank

Post 15

The Cat

I could watch fish for hours.
I always want to catch them though....

smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish>smiley - hsif><

The Fish Tank

Post 16

Ming Mang

No! No no no! You can't doo that! They have to be saved!!
*getting a bit hysterical now*
Save the Fish!!! Save the Fish!!!
Save the poor H2G2 Fish!!!
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish
*gets really hysterical*
Save the Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisshh!!!!!
smiley - fish

¦M¦

The Fish Tank

Post 17

njan (afh)

*British policeman voice*

ello, ello, ello... what's goin' on 'ere then? Cats? in the save the fish campaign? Deary me, that isn't allowed. And making Ming hysterical.. that ain't allowed neither. Confusin 'er is alright, but no hysterics, what.

The Fish Tank

Post 18

Ah, I figured as much. I'm just teaching myself photoshop so I'll be able to do stuff like that soon with any luck...
Aw come on, let's all be hysterical! You need to go a little crazy on a regular basis otherwise you go a lot crazy smiley - winkeye

The Fish Tank

Post 19

njan (afh)

hurrah! Photoshop is a wonderful program. Although if you've never used a photo program before, try paint shop pro (jasc.com) first... photoshop is very complicated, and it would help to have a background in graphics first..

Of course, if you've used psp or some such other program first, tis fine. smiley - winkeye

Hmm... actually, yes, I agree. Breaking things works... I do that periodically.

The Fish Tank

Post 20

Penguin Girl - returned at last

I wish I could afford photoshop...or download it...haven't been able to so far.

Key: Complain about this post