A Conversation for Remote Viewing

Remote Hearing

Post 1

Dunk

A distant cousin to the remote viewing technique, not persued so heavily by the US Military [something about satellites finding it difficult to hear in space] but instead by the owners of mobile phones.
Yes indeedy, the ability to hear things from a long way off, invented by Alexander Graham Bell and finally giving use to the greek term of telephone [what did the ancient greeks use this word for?]has been extended to modern man in the form of a small black brain-grilling device used by business men and school children alike.
The mobile phone is a brilliant invention but a crisis of an implementation. Surely, remote listening should remove the necessity to shout at the other conversationist [usually on long distance trains], the overbearingly bizarre ring tones making all those nearby wish they were remote- rather than listening...

Remote Hearing

Post 2

Al Bino

remote viewing sucks

Remote Hearing

Post 3

Da Fox

Who does it suck?

Remote Hearing

Post 4

Tomthumb (43028)

Bill Clinton most probably

TRV

Post 5

AshtarRose

There is a website for Technical Remote Viewing - http://www.trv-psitech.com I've ordered the tapes myself. I think they teach you to use all your primal senses. I don't think TRV sucks at all, and I take it very seriously!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Remote Viewing

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more