A Conversation for Heavy Metal

Nice Entry!

Post 21

Purple

Hi. I'm the editor, but I can't edit now I've sent it back. Complain to Anna(i think).

Removed

Post 22

U135579

This post has been removed.

Nice Entry!

Post 23

armagod

AC/DC were Australian for sure, just late singer Bon Scott was born and raised in Glasgow. But sure, singer Brian Johnson's a pure Geordie.. smiley - smiley

They had problems getting visas for their Aussie crew when trying to tour Britian in the early 80s.

Nice Entry!

Post 24

Mike A (snowblind)

Purple: if it's to do with furthering the means of their capitalist money-grabbing (they hope) website, then maybe the PTB will return my emails. Thing is, as a sub, they'll listen to you for sure. I KNOW you can do something about it cos I was a sub once.

I'd swear I read that the Young bros were Scots. I mean, Malcolm isn't a really an Australian name. And Angus certainly isn't.

Removed

Post 25

U135579

Nice Entry!

Post 26

armagod

They may be Scottish names, but the Young bros grew up in Australia.

I know people in India named Malcolm. And Malcolm Marshall, the great fast bowler, was certainly not from Scotland! smiley - smiley

Removed

Post 27

U135579

Nice Entry!

Post 28

Mike A (snowblind)

Re-read the backlog then, son.

Cheers for Revelations then, armagod.

Removed

Post 29

U135579

Nice Entry!

Post 30

Entity

Hmm! Entry is okay and all that! But why do you think many of us "metal heads" call Manson for a poser for his extremity? Manson is a commercial band and, with a lack of a better phrase, trendy. Same with Cradle of Filth lately.

The true extreme kings of DM and BM are the extreme here!

But hey! Nice entry anyway!!!

P.S: Korn, Limp, slipknot and such bands should never have been dubbed "Big names in the HM scene"!... For they simply suck!

Removed

Post 31

U135579

Nice Entry!

Post 32

Entity

Yeah!

And that damn MTV video music awards and all that s**t! They only nominate those trend bands like Korn and Limp... Losers art they!

Like they nimnated The Cardigans last time?..HAHA..WTF?
Of course Korn won. That wasn't a surprise at all. Anyways... Thats all i had this time

Removed

Post 33

U135579

Removed

Post 34

U135579

Nice Entry!

Post 35

Tismey

So what's sportz metal? Apparently Slipknot and Limp Bizkit are sportz metal (although I heard Limp Bizkit referred to as Pantomime Metal, which I think fits better)

Is anyone here familiar with Mudf**k, or NOsebleed Recordings?

Nice Entry!

Post 36

Tismey

So what's sportz metal? Apparently Slipknot and Limp Bizkit are sportz metal (although I heard Limp Bizkit referred to as Pantomime Metal, which I think fits better)

Is anyone here familiar with Mudf**k, or Nosebleed Recordings?

Nice Entry!

Post 37

Oh Great Cheeze Master (the official taste tester of all pan galactic gargle blasters)

must we all forget the incredibly awesome musical style commonly refered to as HaRd-CoRe. while not the BEST style, it is definitely one of my personal favorites and i would hate for it to get left out.

~~~~~RaGe_MaN~~~~~

P.S.________D**N THE MAN!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post