This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

October

Post 1

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Happy Lincolnshire Day from a Lincolnshire lass smiley - smiley

It's my Mum's birthday (she's from Yorkshire) she is 93. Tonight my sister has organised a surprise party for her in a fish & chip restaurant in Cleethorpes. I just hope I am up to it, I had a bad night with chest pain and being uncomfortable, I am so tired now but I've got to get to the hospital for pre-op tests of ECG and bloodtest. Then I have to go into town to find a happy birthday balloon inflated with helium as my sister didn't have time, and I still have to find something I can post to Sheffield for Harrison's 4th birthday next week.smiley - dontpanic

smiley - run

October

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Congrats, GB's mum smiley - hug

I wouldn't recommend sending a helium ballon to Harrison by snail mail smiley - biggrin

But a fart cushion would probably amuse him just as much smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

October

Post 3

Beatrice

Happy Lincolnshire Day! Hope all goes smoothly for you smiley - hug

October

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Happy mum's birthdaysmiley - rose

October

Post 5

You can call me TC

smiley - rose

I'd post petunias or the loobrush - but they have so many other connotations.

Happy birthday and happy Lincolnshire day and happy days!

October

Post 6

smiley - fishsmiley - cakesmiley - droolI'm off to Mum's surprise birthday tea at the Ocean Fish Bar nowsmiley - run

October

Post 7

Websailor

Happy Birthday to your Mum. Sounds like you need to slow down a bit.

smiley - cheers

Websailor

October

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

(Ocean Fish Bar) birthday smiley - cakewith sardines on instead of candles? yuck!

October

Post 9

off to hospital now guys n gals, see you later smiley - kiss

October

Post 10

h5ringer

"Speed thee well, my fair maiden"

smiley - donutsmiley - tea <--you know what kindsmiley - winkeye

October

Post 11

Thank you kind Sirsmiley - blush

OK who wants a laugh at my expence? (I still can't laugh yet, maybe at the weekend).

There was I, post-op, laid on the bed back in diagnostics with experienced nurse one side and learner nurse the other. L nurse was removing the suction pump over my artery plug, under the watchful eye of her teacher. Then teacher nurse tells learner to move back, "don't look direct above what you are doing in case the plug comes loose, you have to protect your eyes from the gusher". I guess if you'd have had a camera trained on my face at that moment, it would have been photo of the year.

October

Post 12

mmm! Dutch boy shoves finger into the dyke eh!smiley - winkeye

October

Post 13

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Trust me, it's not the worst thing I've heard in a hospital, but it's almost up there smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post