This is the Message Centre for Hef Gargit

Erroneous Data of the 42nd Category, Subsection A2

Post 1

Hef Gargit

Dear Diary, Its me again. Not much has been happening since the last entry (which was aboot this time last week. My first semester of TAFE finishes next week and im waiting to see if i got into the next course which starts next semester and goes for two years! Scott, my last friend from school, wont be partaking in this course. So its solo flying from the corrimal boy next semester, severing basically all my links to my high school.
Work is still as crap as everWhen i finish this TAFE course i should be able ot easily get a job in the IT sector. I can probably get one before i finish the course, but i dont know if i can be bothered. There is a LAN day coming up soon, and im entering the StarCraft competition with a guy from work. Should be good.
Well, thats all the news from this week, catch you later.
Hef Gargit
http://nettrash.com/users/hef_gargit

Places Where I Have Seen The Number 42 Recently
- I was at Deli-France the other night again. and the price of Gas was 42.9 cents. This is extremely odd as petrol prices in Australia are, if not expensive, extremely erratic, and rarely ever do you notice the price being the same two days in a row.
- I was waiting out the front of my sisters school the other day and a car came along with a number plate "MH - 742". The guy driving it was a shocker - an old leather jacket worn to peices, faded denim jeans with - get this - socks that were pulled OVER his jeans, and thongs!!! Socks and Thongs Are disgusting, Socks Over your jeans are also wrong, and Thongs with Jeans are a fashion disaster - so all three of these anomolous events are totally rare and wretchedly ugly.
- I work at macdonalds, and we cook our meat by placeing meat patties on the grill, then pulling a big heated metal "Platen" over the top of them to cook both sides at once. Today i noticed that the platen on the grill i was using was set to automatically lift off the meat 42 seconds after it is pulled down. This is also unusual considering that we are supposed to set them to come up somewhere between 39-41 seconds.

Key: Complain about this post

Erroneous Data of the 42nd Category, Subsection A2

More Conversations for Hef Gargit

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more