This is the Message Centre for NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

it seems to me...

Post 21

Cloviscat

One of my big pluses when Scouting is to find an article on a subject which means nothing to me, and to come away feeling really informed and enthused, so I actively look for the esoteric or neglected...

it seems to me...

Post 22

TheOkapi - Sensitive Scout...So Do It PROPERLY!

Personally, I tend to look at those articles about which I know nothing, or very little anyway, and if they grab my interest, then I start a thread and, if it's my turn to recommend, do so - if the article fulfils the criteria, mine and the Editorial who-ha!
My last recommendation has gone forward precisely on those grounds! And it was accepted.
As to floating - guilty! Once. If there is no response on the second attepmt, I must assume that my piece has no merit or inspires no interest or is just badly written/researched! I'll keep trying.
TheOkapi.

Thread Moved

Post 23

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Ever swirling towards that zone of pure anarchy...'.

To User Page

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more