This is the Message Centre for Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

What if...?

Post 1

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Hi,
I would like to be a researcher for the English faculty and as an English student I could probably do several full articles but is that enough?
Also what if we start a project but for some reason are unable to finish it in time...do we get shouted at as in real universities?
And...I've seen a guide entry which would be really useful and I'd like to ask if the author wants to help me with my projects but do I just ask them or is that what the Scouts are supposed to do...I don't understandsmiley - smiley

What if...?

Post 2

Abi

yes Tinkerbell, we encourage researchers to so smaller projects as it is easier to complete. And we are pretty good about extensions too! smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 3

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The University Admissions Office' to '"Vision Is The Art Of Seeing Things Invisible" - Under Construction'.

No trace of University Projects found.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more