This is the Message Centre for Dr_Cankoo

Osiyo Dr_Cankoo...

Post 1

Batty_ACE

Welcome to h2g2. I'm Batty, one of the h2g2 ACEs (Assistant Community Editors). I see you haven't put any information on your Personal Space. You can do so by clicking the "edit" under your name on the right-hand side of your page.

I noticed your questions on the Gravity entry.. You might also want to ask that at the <./>askh2g2</.> forum as more researchers would monitor that. smiley - ok

Below are a few links you might find useful. Feel free to contact me if you need further assistance or just wish to chat. Click on my name above to go to my page and leave me a message, or just reply to this one.

- The <./>Welcome</.> page
- A Special Welcome from Douglas Adams: <./>Welcome-DNA</.>
- Douglas' vision for h2g2: <./>A550955</.>
- Don't forget our own periodical, <./>thepost</.>, where you can find news about h2g2 and a list of online communities that may interest you.
- The <./>ACES</.> Homepage
- The smiley - cool Smileys Page (more than just smileys): <./>smiley</.>
- If you would like to learn to code your pages to look really great, go to the GuideML Clinic: <./>GuideML-Clinic</.>

Don't forget to take the <./>DontPanic-Tour</.>

Oh and most importantly... don't forget your smiley - towel

smiley - cheers

Batty, ACE
smiley - bat

Osiyo Dr_Cankoo...

Post 2

Dr_Cankoo

Osiyo,Batty,

Thank you very much for your kind message.smiley - smiley

As I am quite new to your beautiful forums, it will take some time to me to look around and see where am I....

Kind regards,

Dr_Cankoo

smiley - smileysmiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley

Osiyo Dr_Cankoo...

Post 3

Batty_ACE

You'll find it all quite wonderful.. smiley - bigeyes not to mention a great way to waste loads of time on a slow night. smiley - winkeye Try the Infinite Improbability Drive for fun. <./>RandomEditedEntry</.>

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr_Cankoo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more