Post 1

Star_Princess_Belle

i uredy no you emma li hi how are you.
i no you no me dont u .smiley - chocsmiley - biggrin
are you going to sinhsmiley - cake

hi

Post 2

Arrianna

WHO ON EARTH ISSSSSS THIS YOU'RE WRONG. MWAHAHAHAH. just kidding toni but don't use my real name use my nickname Arrianna. ok smiley - winkeye

hi

Post 3

Star_Princess_Belle

well dont use my nane.k i no u no me ok but if u yous my name i us your namesmiley - tongueout

hi

Post 4

Arrianna

ok. star_princess_belle well try not to use text language ok? How are you? I still have no idea of who you are. have i met you in town? Have I grown up with you? Are you my long-lost sister? Are you from my home town of louisieanna? I live in Louiseanna right now. I have a friend called emma and frequently she goes on my account. Her real account is Princessarrianna. Does she know you? maybe I'll ask her. I really have no idea who you are so... Sorry. smiley - brokenheartsmiley - envysmiley - sorrysmiley - evilgrin MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Arrianna

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more