This is the Message Centre for Wings

Help!!!

Post 1

Wings

The silver Brumby's back! Please help me, he's trying to eat my sky blue pink rain hat! Oh, if only someone would let me out of this padded cell...

Help!!!

Post 2

Jenny and Fred the cheese

I love the silver brumby! Hello Aimi, Ta much for the link i'll give you one too if i can remember these retched codes. I'm painting my furniture sky blue pink only i spilt some and we had to remove it with white spirit which made me feel a little dizzy on acount of our garage being poorly ventilated. hmmmmm, perhapse we should start a story on here somewhere, i'm sure lots of people would join in smiley - smiley

Help!!!

Post 3

Jenny and Fred the cheese

*sudden realisation* your making this all up aren't you?!

Help!!!

Post 4

Wings

of course i'm not!!! the silver brumby's here listen *incessant neighing in background* see, told you!! in fact, the little bugger's just eaten my history coursework..let's see if mr roberts believes that one!!!
my arm's killing me: kevin iro (ridiculously strong rugby player) kept on elbowing me when he was signing autographs while i was waiting for him to sign my shirt and it hurts!
we really should put that story up on the web, or start a new one, either way i'm all for it!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Wings

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more