This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

~drool~ thread

Post 11841

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Ooooh, I'm so in lurve with Spock again. Even the new one will do... smiley - drool

Picked up STID3D from the post office (a k a known as Big Supermarket 20 mins by bus from the Lair) and has just finished watching it.

There are so many slashy monents, esp when Kirk dies in the warp core. He dies with an expession of loving Spock.

Will probably re-watch it this weekend.

smiley - dragon

~drool~ thread

Post 11842

Sho - employed again!

I love that scene. But smiley - chef gets cross when I point out the slashyness of it.

~drool~ thread

Post 11843

You can call me TC

smiley - runsmiley - run off to order the DVD

~drool~ thread

Post 11844

Sho - employed again!

I've just seen the guy with the flowers smiley - drool

I wonder who got to strategically place the flowers.

~drool~ thread

Post 11845

Titania (gone for lunch)

Paco Rabanne's Invictus campaign:

http://www.pacorabanne.com/invictus/#!/webshow

Candidates smiley - drool

http://www.pacorabanne.com/invictus/#!/candidates

~drool~ thread

Post 11846

Mr Prophet (General Purpose Genre Guru)

In a world where change is often the only constant, it is good to see that some things are forever.

~drool~ thread

Post 11847

Sho - employed again!

as if we would ever stop...

~drool~ thread

Post 11848

Twelve years. It's a hell of a thing.

~drool~ thread

Post 11849

Sho - employed again!

And finally I caught a bit of a Stargate Atlantis ep yesterday evening with Ronon Dex (either the first or the 2nd one with him) which also had the benefit of being the one where Rodney had a woman's consciousness trapped in his brain as well as his own. David Hewlett did some good (if clichéd) acting in that one.

But Dex... oh boy smiley - drool

~drool~ thread

Post 11850

My partner has a bit of a thing about him, although more for Kahl Drogo in Game of Thrones than for Ronan specifically. Has Game of Thrones left its scars on the ~drool~ thread yet?

~drool~ thread

Post 11851

Sho - employed again!

I think we may have mentioned it - I've come late to GoT because I had to wait until I could persuade the smiley - chef to watch the box set with me.

so of course there's The Beanster smiley - drool (looking a bit old and worn these days) and Mr. Smudged Eyeliner Drogo smiley - drool but... I still prefer Ronon Dex. It's the combo of the muscles, the hair and the tragic back story smiley - biggrin

~drool~ thread

Post 11852

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Ronon Dex smiley - droolsmiley - handcuffs

He was the main reason to watch SGA back in the days...

smiley - dragon

~drool~ thread

Post 11853

Sho - employed again!

that and trying to spot Shepherd's striped boxer shorts...

~drool~ thread

Post 11854

Currently watching CSI:NY season eight.

Detective Don Flack (Eddie Cahill) smiley - droolhttp://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM0MTIyNDIyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU2OTA1Mw@@._V1._SX500_SY333_.jpg

smiley - dragon

~drool~ thread

Post 11855

Titania (gone for lunch)

'Referral denied' smiley - erm

~drool~ thread

Post 11856

Sho - employed again!

same for me, luckily I know he looks like this:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzc7bt6KLt1qbpkzyo1_400.jpg

~drool~ thread

Post 11857

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Referral denied, so highlight the address bar and hit ENTER on the keyboard. That way, you're coming to the image directly, instead of being referred from another site, so it allows you to see it. Rather pleasing it is too.

TRiG.smiley - geek

~drool~ thread

Post 11858

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Please can I run a quick straw poll?

There's 2 films due for release in 2014. Both involve Heracles/Hercules. One is played by Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) smiley - drooland the other by pre-smiley - vampire Kellan Lutz (who has passed me by).

Who do you think will make the best Herc, and why?

Answers *may* be included in a H2G2 entry, so please try and keep it cleansmiley - ta

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva

~drool~ thread

Post 11859

Sho - employed again!

that didn't work for me, TRiG smiley - sadface

~drool~ thread

Post 11860

Watching TRON.

Young Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund) smiley - drool pity he's younger than one of my sons. http://gossipcenter.com/garrett-hedlund

Key: Complain about this post

~drool~ thread

More Conversations for Sho - employed again!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more