This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

~Drool~ thread

Post 11141

Sho - employed again!

oh yes, he is totally smiley - drool And that ep where he met the original Jack Harkness... absolutely fantastic.

~Drool~ thread

Post 11142

You can call me TC

What's all this then? F19585?thread=7588213

I haven't had time to get through the whole thread this morning, but ... don't they know about us?

It started off as "geeky crushes" and seems to just be going on like we do here.

~Drool~ thread

Post 11143

loonycat - run out of fizz

It did start start off in a not conventionally smiley - drool way smiley - erm

~Drool~ thread

Post 11144

You can call me TC

Yeah, but with that subject, the smiley - geek level soon plummets.

~Drool~ thread

Post 11145

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Trillian's Child, I didn't know about this thread otherwise I wouldn't have started the one on Ask so would you mind being a little more gracious? smiley - cross

~Drool~ thread

Post 11146

sara

It's been such a long time since I've posted here that I had forgotten my password, but I found this rather nice video of a French rugby player and thought I'd share it here

smiley - drool

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mfvh_2007-dieux-du-stade-geoffroy-messin_sexy

~Drool~ thread

Post 11147

smiley - rofl Glad I didn't watch that one at work!

Mind you, he is pretty good looking smiley - bigeyes

~Drool~ thread

Post 11148

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Sex in the City 2 is almost worth sitting through for the sight of the Australian rugby team stripping off their shirts and diving into the hotel pool and splashing aboutsmiley - erm well, as I didn't see enough of them I'd say no, it wasn't worth the other 2hr 10mins smiley - groan so I'll try and find you a clip insteadsmiley - run

~Drool~ thread

Post 11149

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Impossiblesmiley - grr
I've just found out that it wasn't even the Australian rugby team but a whole bunch of male models pretending to besmiley - wah

~Drool~ thread

Post 11150

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Ouch!

This one must until after work... smiley - droolsmiley - handcuffs

My boss is in the near vicinities and I don't think he would approve me smiley - drool over scantly clad men during office hours.

smiley - dragon

~Drool~ thread

Post 11151

eloisa

Get a new boss. Stat.

~Drool~ thread

Post 11152

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Sex and the City: http://carnalnation.com/content/57242/486/sex-city-lost-desert

Some of the tattoo boys are nice enough, but none are actually making me drool: http://www.renaldi.com/portfolio/tattoo1.html. They aren't pretty enough for me, but I think some of ye might like 'em.

TRiG.smiley - smiley

~Drool~ thread

Post 11153

loonycat - run out of fizz

Oooh, I've taken a sudden interest in rugby smiley - bigeyes

But tattoo boy didn't do it for me.

~Drool~ thread

Post 11154

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

There's a bunch of tatoo boys: follow the links. Some of the later ones might do it for you. None of them are very pretty, but not everyone likes pretty.

My interest in rugby developed quite a lot since I first discovered Dieux du State somewhere in the backlog of this conversation. And that latest video was quite something!

TRiG.smiley - drool

~Drool~ thread

Post 11155

Sho - employed again!

haha
we are pleased to provide a service.

I'm a total slapper: pretty, young, old, tattoos, no tattos, lived in look. Currently only swooning over Prof Brian Cox and Mads Mikkelsen though.

Only 2. I must be coming down with something (stop it!)

~Drool~ thread

Post 11156

The Prof is all man and ticks most people's boxes smiley - loveblush

~Drool~ thread

Post 11157

Sho - employed again!

I know a fair few straight guys who appear to have a man-crush on him too.

Hands off, I say!

~Drool~ thread

Post 11158

You can call me TC

I just watched an Inside the Actor's Studio interview with Robert Downey Jnr. It's probably ancient, but it was in English with subtitles that you could ignore, because it was showing on an intellectual sort of channel. He really is an amazing person. They talked about his Chaplin film, which had me holding my breath for the duration - it was superb. He can dance as well as Chaplin. Perhaps he'll play Fred Astaire one day.

Chapeau.

Oh - and he's comfortably gorgeous, too. I know where he learned his English accent now (so impeccable in Sherlock Holmes). Richard Attenborough directed the Chaplin film - he must have made sure he got the accent right at the time.

~Drool~ thread

Post 11159

Sho - employed again!

Oh yes - I've just seen two films with him, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which was just bizzare, but he is an absolutely fantastic actor. And then Sherlock Holmes where I thought he was totally sexy - almost knocked Jude Law of the screen there!
smiley - drool

I'm glad to see he seems to have found his mojo again and is back making films though.

~Drool~ thread

Post 11160

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I've rekindled my lurve in Capt. Jack Harkness smiley - drool

Watched all five episodes of "Torchwood: Children of the Earth" yesterday evening. Poor Ianto smiley - cry.

Hope there will be a fourth series soon.

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sho - employed again!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more