This is the Message Centre for Goot

Good look Goot

Post 1

Mike A (snowblind)

Being a researcher here can be a right laugh, if you like that sort of thing smiley - winkeye

This is your ACEs hello. I am an ACE, and I'm partly responsible for saying hi to you and making sure you settle in ok and get the most out of this place. Plus, you can even talk to me if you want. Crazy!

So...any questions?

Good look Goot

Post 2

Goot

Um, actually, yes. I'm willing to bet this is posted somewhere on the site, but I just haven't found it yet. Anyway, If I see a submitted or regular guide entry that I would like to contribute to, how would I go about doing it? Would it be best to simply drop a comment on it, or is there a formal submission process?

For example, if someone had written a perfectly good entry that had not been approved, but I had a bit of information I think would work well in it, would I contact the writer or the editor?

(I'm sorry if this is winding and incoherant, but I'm at work and must hide this from time to time.)

-just wondering,
Goot

Good look Goot

Post 3

Mike A (snowblind)

No problem whatsoever. You don't know unless you ask smiley - smiley

If you want to add information to an unoffficial guide entry (one that hasn't been approved yet), then contact the editor - preferably in the forum of the guide entry. Or, you may want to tell that at their homepage. For example - I have just over 100 guide entries, so I just don't check 'em any more.

For an official guide entry, you either post the information in the forum or contact the sub-editor. Does that help?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Goot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more