This is the Message Centre for Psychotherapist's Dream

I'm back!!

Post 1

Psychotherapist's Dream

And permanently terrorised. It took me five, yes *five*, attempts to reactivate my account. Damn the BBC!! But yay them for H2G2. Oh I'm so conflicted. They cancel tv for snooker... they mess around with schedules... but they're free so I don't have to pay for sky. Oh okay they win. Dammit. *grumbles* I need smiley - zen

I'm back!!

Post 2

Insane Endeavour

I know I'm sad... but neither Walking With Beasts *or* Monarch of the Glen were on yesterday! I was so deprived!!! But we still love them! smiley - biggrin

Are you going to the meet then Abi? And yes, I will bug you forever about this!!! smiley - smiley So, you'd better go then, just to shut me up!!! smiley - winkeye

Anyway, bless you about the logging in! smiley - hug

>

I'm back!!

Post 3

Psychotherapist's Dream

Gee. Not patronised in the slightest. Dumb question, but when is the meet?

Abi

I'm back!!

Post 4

Insane Endeavour

I'm sorry!!! smiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovel

The meet, if I'm not much mistaken is on 26th January 2002. In London, but I don't think there's exactly anything planned yet... but don't let *that* put you off!!! smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

>

I'm back!!

Post 5

Psychotherapist's Dream

Well the 26th isn't ringing any bells and, fates allowing, I would be delighted to come.

Aw shucks... you didn't have to grovel *that* much. smiley - blush

(Keep it comin'.)

Was that me??! smiley - whistle Nooo...

Abs

I'm back!!

Post 6

Insane Endeavour

You? No? Why would it be you?! smiley - winkeye

smiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovel

smiley - biggrin

I am sure we would be delighted to have you there! I can do you a badge too!!! smiley - biggrin Yey!!! Check and then I'll direct you to the page to put your name down (if you do want to go!)

>

I'm back!!

Post 7

Ming Mang

Wibble.
(Thought I'd butt in here...)

¦M¦

I'm back!!

Post 8

Insane Endeavour

Wibble to you too Ming! And Merry Christmas to both you and Abi (and everyone else who's reading this and is of the religion to celebrate it)!

>

I'm back!!

Post 9

Ming Mang

And a merry Christmas to you two as well! smiley - biggrinsmiley - xmastreesmiley - xmaspud

¦M¦

I'm back!!

Post 10

Insane Endeavour

smiley - hollysmiley - holly I decorated my smiley - xmastree today! Not leaving it late or anything!!! smiley - hollysmiley - holly

smiley - reindeersmiley - reindeersmiley - santasmiley - reindeersmiley - reindeer

We've got no snow though, so there won't be a Christmas smiley - snowman. Oh well!

How can I get smiley - xmaspud into this? Oh look, I just did! smiley - winkeye

What a seasonal post!!!

>

I'm back!!

Post 11

Ming Mang

Good grief! IE, you win the amazingly non-existant prize of decorating your smiley - xmastree even later than us!! smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin
No snow makes no Christmas? I have no Christmas because of revision... smiley - ermsmiley - sadface
Oh well. Stupid government.

And that was indeed a stunningly seasonal post! smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

¦M¦

I'm back!!

Post 12

Insane Endeavour

Doubly stupid Government. I've got revision too... and masses of normal homework + a whole art project to do. *sigh*

*holds non-existent prize up in the air for everyone to... admire?*

We had snow last year. Do you know enough snow fell on the Met Office last year to make it a white Christmas!!! smiley - wow

Thank you *bows*.

>

I'm back!!

Post 13

Ming Mang

Damn stupid government. And have you heard of this ridiculous five-term thing they're serious about introducing?? smiley - cross

*admires the non-existent prize* smiley - biggrin

Yes, a whole snowflake!! smiley - bigeyes

*applauds*

¦M¦

I'm back!!

Post 14

Insane Endeavour

I know!!! And I hope they don't... stupid idea!!! I'm sure the teachers won't let them do it though... *please, please, please*

*Is glad you like the non-existent prize. I like it too!*

Wasn't that amazing!!!
We had the whole of 8 snowflakes!!! smiley - wow

*bows deeper, then almost falls over forwards*

>

I'm back!!

Post 15

Ming Mang

I really hope not too... smiley - cross And they might at least sort out the whole AS-level disaster before introducing some new crack-pot scheme... Sorry... I keep ranting about that... smiley - winkeye

Yay!! smiley - biggrinsmiley - wow

What?? We had a grand total of no snowflakes! *jealous* smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

*points and laughs*
*wonders what she's pointing and laughing at*
*looks and discovers it's a rather affronted-looking strand of tinsel*
smiley - erm

¦M¦

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Psychotherapist's Dream

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more