This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Happy Birthday Part I

Post 1

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

It's my h2g2 birthday today! I am officially 12. smiley - jester

In another 7 days on DeviantArt I will be 9 and then in 10 days in RL, I will be 27!

Lots of birthdays for me this month smiley - biggrin

smiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - bubblyand party hats for all! smiley - jester

Happy Birthday Part I

Post 2

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

Happy B-Day Em smiley - cakesmiley - cracker

I had to go back and check, my ACE's welcome was 25 July, 2003. I feel like such a newbiesmiley - seniorsmiley - biggrin.
I have been meaning to congratulate you on your big decision, I am sure all will turn out for the best. Even the poet took "the road less travelled by..."
smiley - cheers

Fsmiley - dolphinS

Happy Birthday Part I

Post 3

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Many (belated!) happies! smiley - cakesmiley - candle

Happy Birthday Part I

Post 4

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

*smiley - senior hold ear trumpet to her ear*

What was that sonny?

smiley - laugh Cheers chaps.

smiley - biggrin It doesn't really count, not with such a huge gap in the middle, but the account is 12, so I shall celebrate that.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more