This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Virginity

Post 1

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

The thread on celibacy has mentioned virginity & I think the subject deserves it's own forum....smiley - winkeye
Post away, whether virgins wishing they weren't, happily waiting for the "right one" or tell us how you lost yours....smiley - smiley
I'll start....smiley - bigeyes
I was 17, just started work, had been dating the lad for 4 months, when we finally got the opportunity to "do it".
He had already bought the condoms, I was so unprepared for the intense pain, and he hadn't got a clue what he was doing either. smiley - sadface
He told me afterwards that it was great, while I sobbed.
I didn't let him touch me for weeks afterwards, I don't even remember the second time, just relieved that it wasn't as painful.
I never did have an orgasm with him, that happened with my second lover, a workmate, who "knew" what he was doing.
I dumped the first guy, and moved on.
OK people, over to you!!!! smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 2

I'm not really here

I was 20. I didn't wait that long for any particular reason, it just seemed right to do it when I did.
Except of course it wasn't, as the first time we couldn't manage it. smiley - sadface
Oh dear. We tried again another time when we were both really drunk, and it worked that time. smiley - smiley It only hurt for a second, not even long enough to say "ouch".
Of course, it took 7 years before I had an orgasm, but maybe that is another thread GB!?

Virginity

Post 3

The Caffeine Kid

like Mina, the first time was when I was 20, and also like you, Mina, it was a bit of a disaster... common theme here? lol

I had had offers and been almost seduced a couple of times, since being about 14 or 15... I was PETRIFIED of sex... I did everything else with these women... two sisters about 3 years older than me, but I was so scared of being a disappointment - I know, or rather had a feeling neither of the two of them was a virgin... can you believe that I turned down SISTERS at the SAME TIME!? Boy was I mad. lol

When I finally lost my virginity it was to another virgin, I was 20 and she was 17... After a lot of talking about it and a lot of almost and then backing out, we did it... or rather we sort of did it... after about 1/2 hour of in out etc she made me stop and told me she was bleeding a little and thought she was on her period... so we stopped... she was using every swearword she could think of because we stopped... lol

If only we had realised it was just her hymen... we were both pretty damn clueless I guess. Maybe the sex edu system isnt upto much?

I can remember that first time because it all went wrong, after quiet a session though lol... but it sticks in my mind... the second time, I cant remembre at all, so I guess we managed it. lol

Andy

Virginity

Post 4

Seems to me like every virgin should be initiated by someone experienced...smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 5

Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

I need to find a Human who is experienced in sexual experiences then?

Virginity

Post 6

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

I have smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 7

Demon Drawer

Ok here goes.

Having been a little confused as to wheter it was women or men I really preferred I didn't lose mine until I was 27. So there you go anyone who thought 21 was old.

And it was to a guy for the record.

We had been celebrating and got to a friends house quite late. Well everyine else left and the friend and his wife went upstairs leaving the two of us alone and we carried on chatting he said his back was killing him I said I wasn't bad at massage, so he took off his shirt and I massaged him. Then he said his knees were bad so he took of his jeans and the legs got done as well. So he was there in his boxers and he turned over and noticed a bulge in my jeans so he unbuttoned them and gave me a blow job then. Then he turned me over and I had the first sex of my life.

Well you did ask GB. smiley - smiley

Virginity

Post 8

Yes I did, thank you for that DD.
I am touched that you shared that with us.
So, our oldest virgin so far is 27....can anyone beat that? smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 9

Demon Drawer

Gee thanks for poijting that out. smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 10

I'm not really here

I thing maybe that was a little tactless GB.
Don't worry DD, my ex-husband was 26 when he lost his virginity with me. Of course, the lying b*****d didn't tell me that first, so I lost any pleasure I might have had in being his first.
(But your first time does sound rather sexier then my fumbling around on a sofa then giving it up until we were both drunk.)

Virginity

Post 11

Demon Drawer

We were both very merry but not too drunk as to not perform thankfully, I fact in the next two years I found it took a lot of drink for either of us not to be up for it.

Virginity

Post 12

I'm not really here

In every sense of the word I guess......

Virginity

Post 13

Demon Drawer

I chose words for my last post extremely carefully. smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 14

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Okay, now it's my turn...

I was sixteen, he was sixteen, and neither of us were drunk... Therein lies the bugger - when you're allergic to alcohol you can never put anything down to inebriation.

Ho hum - a week before I'd had the parental lectures; having four parents (I'll explain later) this was extremely tedious, ranging from "are you sure you're ready for that kind of relationship? I don't think you're mature enough" to my mother's "two virgins? The sex'll be crap"... but I went ahead and did it anyway. Okay, so it hurt like f*** at first... quite literally... and at second...

I think I've had a weird experience of it all; we're still together, which seems to be somewhat unusual. I'm probably wrong.

Virginity

Post 15

I'm not really here

LOL@DD

Emily, it's not that unusual, I have had friends that lost their virginity together at 16. Some of them stayed together about 3 or 4 years, one pair even got married and had 2 kids. (Although they are divorced now.)
Hope I'm not putting a downer on things.

(I've been reading lately that women end up with Mr. no 8, if you see what I mean.)

Virginity

Post 16

Demon Drawer

HAng on I've ahd 5 g/fs and 2 b/fs does that make the next one #8 or #3 or heaven forbid #6

Virginity

Post 17

"No.8"
*picks herself up off the floor after she rolled around laughing...smiley - bigeyes

Virginity

Post 18

I'm not really here

It's not 8 people that you shag!! (I haven't got there yet!)
It's your 8th significant relationship, so you can count the kid you had a huge crush on at school but never touched, and leave out the people that you were just passing time with. I have had too many boyfriends to count, but they were mostly just someone to hang with.
I really must take the time to count mine. I hope I didn't miss no. 8.
In fact I hope the bloke I am with at the moment is not no. 8. smiley - sadface

Virginity

Post 19

Demon Drawer

Oh, are you sure now?

Virginity

Post 20

Demon Drawer

To Mina so the next one for me is #8 but waht if I'm not their #8 smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post