This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

The last ep.

Post 1

Nikki Patron Saint and Keeper of champagne and fizzy drinks and daydreams and nightmare demons, Guardian Angel

Can someone PLEEEEEEEASE tell me what happened on the last episode of Doctor Who. I was at work and they gave me my break an hour late so I missed it except the last 5 seconds!!!!!!! smiley - wah

The last ep.

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*draws large breath*

So.....Parting of the Ways starts with the Doctor and Jack attacking the Dalek fleet using the Tardis to out manouvre flying Daleks, missiles etc....The Daleks are in a bit of a panic, interrogating Rose: "You know The Doctor. You will predict his actions. Predict! PREDICT!"

Then you get another Dalek interrupting with the "TARDIS detected in flight!" and the instruction to launch missiles. Rose says "No! You can't. You'll kill him!"

To which the Dalek retorts "You have predicted correctly."

Doctor and Jack dematerialise onto Dalek ship ON TOP OF A DALEK, (next to Rose) with force field around them, Jack guns down the dalek next to Rose...Big bad enters.......................
It's the emperor Dalek...
"They survived through me" - making Doctor Who spin round.
It somehow survived the time wars (V.V. smiley - cool four legs made from dalek bubble side material, spider like, with Dalek head and glass tank underneath head holding slimey thing, even has minute arms under glass tank......)
It's gone deluded "I am god of the Daleks"
"Wor-ship him, wor-ship him" - say the Daleks in unison.

It's set on Satellite Five, a hundred years after the Doctor was last there, and used the humans heads from floor 500/gamestation to be genetically reprogrammed to make new Daleks..brilliant Rose line.."What, they're half-Human?"
Emporer Dalek: "Blas-phem-ey..we are not im-pure".....

DOC/ROSE/JACK teleport back to Tardis....Jack/Doctor head for Sat 5 to set up resistance...
Jack kisses Rose goodbye then he tells the Doctor he wishes he'd never met him which makes Doc laugh.
The Jack grabs his head and kisses him the same way he kissed Rose.
Rose and Doctor watch him go.
Rose is tricked into being sent back to her mum in the Tardis as Doc can't guarantee her safety...but before she goes she gets the Tardis to send her a reminder back through time of what is happening in case the Doctor blanks her mind...BAD WOLF. She receives a hologram from the Doctor warning her that he's probably already dead and she has to let the Tardis die rather than it fall into the hands of the Daleks.

DOC goes to floor five hundred to set up a DELTA wave, a massive, reverberating wave that will destroy the dalek fleet but smiley - earth as well...

Jack goes to free the game contestants to create a small army of resistance.."My vis-ion is -im-pair-ed"..

Daleks start to flood station...Lynda with a Y is stuck in a viewing room trying to lock down doors in station..four daleks appear at viewing window...can't hear what they say as in space [smiley - winkeye] but lights flash on their heads...they blast the glass and Lynda is sucked into space....EXTERMINATE...smiley - wah

Rose is back home, sees mum...and Mickey. Goes for walk with Mickey...and sees wolf graffiti scrawled all over playground...
Mickey says bad wolf randomly in normal conversation.
Mickey has a choice...keep her or tell her...does the right thing..

Rose goes back to Tardis....Rose frantically tries to open heart of Tardis... So Mickey gets a V reg Mini Cooper and they attach it to the TARDIS console to try and get it to open.

Of course that fails miserably so a little while later along comes Jackie (Mum) in a mega HGV recovery truck. Mickey asks her where it came from and she says something along the lines of she got it from an Argentinian guy called Rodrigo. When Mickey asks her how she managed to persuade him she says "he owed me a favour". HGV does the trick.

Jack is trapped in weakest link studio with anndroid as daleks break in..."Exterminate"..."yeah I kinda figured that!"...GOODBYE![smiley - wah]

Doctor is agonising over activation of delta wave as daleks break into level 500, can't bring himself to destroy earth...Daleks approach "I am the DOCTOR and YOU WILL fear me..." two daleks jolt back!

Tardis materialises as Rose breaks into heart of tardis.."guess I'm the big bad wolf then".....

Heart of Tardis ("she's seen the blackness") enters her through her eyes, massive force rips through Dalek fleet..resurrects Jack....
but threatens to destroy her..

Doctor kisses Rose, takes out the life force...Doctor enters Tardis and take force into him as Rose can't control it...she faints, when she wakes she can't remember anything...

Jack runs into room where Tardis was just as it dematerializes and he realizes he's alone...

Doctor rambles a bit to Rose, trying to make it as upbeat as possible for her sake, though he's clearly in pain (a bit of facial gurning from Eccleston here). He talks about wanting to take her to Barcelona - "Not the city, the planet Barcelona. They've got dogs with no noses (smiley - laugh). No matter how many times I hear that, it still makes me laugh."
Then there's other stuff where Rose gets a bit panic-stricken – the Doctor explains regeneration and she says "Well do it then", in a sort of 'please, anything, just make it ok' kind of way and he says "I'm doing it!". He then says something, brilliantly delivered, like: "You never know, I might have two heads – I might have no head! Imagine me, with no head (<laughs&gtsmiley - winkeye!!"

Then, possibly the best line of the series: "Rose, you've been fantastic. And you know what? So have I!".

There's then a bit where Rose goes towards him and he shouts "Stay back" whilst convulsing, gasping...

Heart of Tardis starts to glow again in Doctor's body..decontructs into millions of little firefly like lights and waterlike multi-coloured swirls...camerma lowers down from above onto David Tennant's head...

In a posh accent:
"Hello..hmm..new teeth..always strange...now where were we?..aaa yes...BARCELONA!.." and he starts twiddling knobs on the Tardis console, with Rose looking shocked and confused..

End credits: next time..the Christmas invasion - series recap..advert "countdown to Christmas invasion has begun"

DVD box set (shape of Tardis) due out in November at a shop near you...

smiley - puff

I apologize if I missed anything out...smiley - tongueout

Ta!

Post 3

Nikki Patron Saint and Keeper of champagne and fizzy drinks and daydreams and nightmare demons, Guardian Angel

Thanks very much, I really wish I hadn't missed it!!!

You but in surprisingly large amounts of detail.....do you have a photographic memory? smiley - bigeyes

Ta!

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

You're welcome.

smiley - ermNope. I copied and pasted a script release from the IMdB website.

S/He had posted a few misleading things which I altered to the actual version.smiley - biggrin

Make sure you get the smiley - tardis DVD box set when it releases in November!smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more