This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

"A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again"

Post 41

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

I think that I WILL NEVER see a poem
as lovely as a tree, EVER again...

Jeez what happened to this thread it was going great guns there for a while but somewhere back in Spetember... Oh the leaves fell off the trees...of course.

Ah well. Can spring be far behind?

Post 42

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I hope not!
~sat here shivering during a hailstorm~

Post 43

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

All hail the Babe! Funnily enuff I was just strollin' round Va-voom and noticed you offer certain services at your cottage... But I wasn't sure if I should knock you up at the front or go round back. Is there a trades entrance. I wouldn't want to sully your reputation by showing up in these ruined coveralls..y'see I've been sleeping in that old abandoned Jaguar behind the BOF with the 41 mice (and the occassional warming company of Gwennie's dog Spike) and I look a fright..Perhaps a trim..never had a pedicure..I always thought pedi was a chronic condition, no known cure.

Post 44

Wand'rin star

Nearly two years on - have any of you given way on any of the resolutions? (Especially interested to know how many children Queeglesproggit now has)smiley - star

Post 45

smiley - yikes
I better read the backlog.......

In November I am going to be travelling in a white stretch limo, I should have put that down.

smiley - winkeye

Post 46

NexusSeven

Oddly enough, the only resolution I think I've broken (just the once or twice, mind) was the one I was most serious about - not eating at McDonald's. Oh well.

Post 47

I like their McChicken Sandwich, and the milkshakes.

smiley - tongueout

Post 48

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

I was just looking at the conversations at my pre-Rupert space, and smiley - yikes why is somebody wondering how many children I've had?!

*checks backlog...* smiley - yikessmiley - yikessmiley - yikes

I said "getting pregnant"! I didn't say that! I've never been pregnant! I don't know anything about the Trent! What's going on?????

Q
smiley - planet

Post 49

That was a posting by U151012 queeglesproggit

You are queeglesproggit U170995

What are the odds eh?

In all my time here, I've never met another Galaxy-anything, never mind another Galaxy Babe.

smiley - weird that, considering this is the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...smiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - star

Post 50

Bebel Matman Owlatron's Thundercat Tshirt Dude

Okay, Queeg, I definitely need an explanation as to your name, because I honestly thought it was just a randomly-produced set of letters which sounded good, and if you came up with the same randomness as someone else here did two years ago with no connecting factors then I'm going to FREAK. OUT.

Post 51

I'm even more confused than ever.smiley - erm

There's a link on queeglesproggit's space linking to the other queeglesproggit.

smiley - planetsmiley - wizardsmiley - moon

Post 52

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Yes cuz as I said, the other queeglesproggit is still me - my pre-Rupert space, which I couldn't get back into cuz I couldn't get the password right, and when I asked for my password, it all went smiley - weird so I set up a new space.

What's truly smiley - weird is that I've never been preggers, nor do I know bugger all about the Trent, yet post 40 says it's from me..smiley - erm*afraid*smiley - ermsmiley - wah

There is only one Queeglesproggit, and it is I! Never in my ether travels have I come across another, and if I should, I shall stamp on them with the wrath of a mightily aggrieved rhinocerous! smiley - steamsmiley - run*STAMPSTAMPSTAMP*

Bebel - my name is not a mere random set of letters - it gives me special super powers smiley - flyhi You'll have to read many back annuals of Viz to find the true origin of the Word.. QUEEGLESPROGGIT! *flies off to fight crime and bring world peace*

Q (omnipotent on the side)
smiley - planet

ps. 'Queeg' was a mean computer dude on Red Dwarf, which is also quite cool! smiley - biggrin

Post 53

Bebel Matman Owlatron's Thundercat Tshirt Dude

Fair dinkum.
Every time I read your name it always brings to mind some improbable device with more fiddly bits than seem necessary and twisty girdles and pneumatic whatsits, like a carburettor or something.
It sounds nice. I'm going to make it my word of the day and try to fit it into as many telephone conversations as possible.
smiley - drunksmiley - hangoversmiley - weird

Post 54

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post