A Conversation for Mars

Martian Anomalies

Post 1

Jeremy Stench

There seems to be a growing trend in interest in odd things Martian. I can't recall a time when so many theories have been floated, retracted and tweaked in such a short time frame.

We know more about Mars than any of our other solar system neighbors, yet are still stymied by some of the enigmas (water, life, Cydonia, to name a few).

Cydonia has garnered the lion's share of attention, but there are plenty of other "things that shouldn't be there." At least as far as conventional wisdom is concerned.

I have become fascinated with a number of anomalies and have started a small sub-site to share the ideas/findings. If you are interested, you can see them here:
(URL removed by moderator)

Most of what's there is a work in progress, but there are a few eyebrow raising images/theories as well.
JS

Martian Anomalies

Post 2

b9nr515

Hay, people. I knwo I'm a silly American but why post theses if your going to remove parts of it

Martian Anomalies

Post 3

Liam

Um. He didn't know that the Mods would remove it... The Moderator has removed it, but the actual entry hasn't been edited (minus the brackets.).

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more