A Conversation for

New Angels to be Added

Post 1

Archangel Zax

If you are a new angel and would like your name added to the Angels' Dropdown Box, you need to give me:

1)Your name

2)YOur OFFICIAL PATRONAGE, as GOD gave it to you.
If you wold like it changed, you can ask HIM about that. he doesn't usually mind revising them. for the purpose of keeping things organized and simple however, the box needs to read your official patronage.

3)Your USER ID (ie: U99999)

If anyone fails to provide their info here, i will not guarantee that they will be on the list.

congratulations new initiates!!! may your sainthoods bring you joy! or at least lots of cash payoffs!smiley - winkeye

New Angels to be Added

Post 2

Fashion Cat

wasn't it a nice ceremony!!!

okies...

1. fashion cat, Patron Saint of Indolent Students and fashion consultant to the CotTB.

2. Patron Saint of Indolent Students

3. ummm... oh yeah! U137089

hehe! smiley - winkeye

New Angels to be Added

Post 3

jimmiejaz

Wonderful ceremony, I laughed, I cried, I got drunk, and stuffed myself with browines.

1) jimmiejaz, Patron Saint Of Nadsat Fashion

2) Patron Saint of Nadsat Fashion

3)U132228

Now on to the next task, as laid before us new angels, see you there.

New Angels to be Added

Post 4

jimmiejaz

I just added the list to my page. There are a few omissions on the list. I don't think you've had the time to completely update it yet. Would I be oversteping my bounds if I add a couple of the omisions to my list myself? I won't do it untill I get the go ahead or if the new list is going to be posted in a few days. I'm not sure I should be asking here but your page dosen't seem to want to load tonight.

New Angels to be Added

Post 5

Archangel Zax

well, you are more than welcome to update your own list. i do reccommend that you occasionally come back and get this one, however. doing so will insure that you haven't missed any new saints. it may not seem likely right now, but in a few weeks, you may get tired of trying to keep up..
anyway, you and fashion cat have left your info, and will both be added tonight, but the others will not be added until they leave their info.. i know it's harsh, but i've already tracked down the info for more than 30 other saints, and i'm too busy to keep doing it, since i'm maintaing the master lists for the NGA, the CoW, and soon, the CotTB!

hope you all understand!smiley - smiley

New Angels to be Added

Post 6

Manxie

NICELY WORDED MY MAN.
1: MANXIE
2: ST. MANXIE (PS of SH)
3: 132763
BYEeeee To sainthood & beyond!

New Angels to be Added

Post 7

Archangel Zax

alright Manxie! good show! i just need you to tell me what 'sh' is... smiley - winkeye patron saint of slovenly hogs? smiley - winkeye

okey dokey, if you post that today, i'll put you up tonight!smiley - smiley

New Angels to be Added

Post 8

jimmiejaz

Very understandable. I have much respect for the work gone into compiling the list, so I will wait till you have updated it so all the lists on all the pages will remain insync with eath other.

New Angels to be Added

Post 9

Girleight

1. patron saint of the accident prone
2. girleight
3. u135575

New Angels to be Added

Post 10

Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment

yippie i'm an angel...well here's my info
1. courtney
2. courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment
3. 133060

GOD must know all because my patronage is very fitting. smiley - winkeye

New Angels to be Added

Post 11

Archangel Zax

i'm glad you like it! i know he takes great pains to make us each saints of what we have experience with! hehehe...
smiley - winkeye
i'll put you and girleight up on the list soon... i have class to go to now!smiley - smiley

New Angels to be Added

Post 12

Archangel Zax

list is updated.. manxie and court. have been added

New Angels to be Added

Post 13

Archangel Zax

and some bloke has been fixed. no more probs

New Angels to be Added

Post 14

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hiya Zax!