A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Removed

Post 1

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

This post has been removed.

I wanna join

Post 2

The Krylma Leader

Hey now, let's not overdo it, okay? Everyone's got limits.;-) You can join, but you have to pass through the initiation process first. It's pretty easy, really: spend three days in a giant stell ball rolling around in a concave pit, while people play Hungry Hungry Hippos with you. When the three days ends, you are instantly taken out of the sphere, and are sent to a field of haystacks to look for the needle. If you think your up to this tiny little bit of hazing, just head on over to the initiation arena. http://www.h2g2.com/F39392?thread=84743&latest=1 Just please don't repeat this evil action over there. The already initiated villains can get a bit fussy over things ilke this.;-)

I wanna join

Post 3

HappyDude

I wonder what he said ?

I wanna join

Post 4

Researcher 99947

I don't think Affy has been over here yet, thus he cannot change this entry into either GuideML or Text. that's all

I wanna join

Post 5

HappyDude

I was wondering about post 1 ???

I wanna join

Post 6

Researcher 99947

Something sinister, I imagine.

I wanna join

Post 7

HappyDude

Probaly ?

I wanna join

Post 8

erm I think I just put in WAAAYYY to many smilies, yes this is me being back from erm well not being here

I wanna join

Post 9

The Krylma Leader

If memory serves, it wasn't a smilie. It was enough stiff drinks to give half of Scotland a migrane.

I wanna join

Post 10

HappyDude

kewl smiley - stout

I wanna join

Post 11

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

wonder even what his name was.... smiley - bubbly

I wanna join

Post 12

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Too bad we can't launch an attack on the moderators...

*moderators rush in and rough up Corrupt*

...it's been a while...i must be losing my touch...

smiley - devil

I wanna join

Post 13

HappyDude

if you click the who's online button you sometime see them on line, there the ones that use real names (e.g John Smith), I imagine any attacks on their personal space would be moderated away.

I wanna join

Post 14

awww

I wanna join

Post 15

Manders (keeper of black fingernail polish and children of the night)

Hey! IIIMMMMM Back!!!! (girl formaly known as dream) I would like to rejoin if that's necessary?! Nice to see everyone again!!

I wanna join

Post 16

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

welcome back

I wanna join

Post 17

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] re-joining shouldn't be necessary if you were already initiated. i THINK you were, but being that i can't check backlog to be sure..... you get the drift. smiley - smiley

I wanna join

Post 18

The Krylma Leader

I would prefer it if you went through initiation again. You were initiated under the name dream, and it would affect my records if dream was registered and not here, while you were.

Meanwhile, since this is already available, I move that this forum be the new location of the initiation threads.

BTW, the first person who posted here was So Long And Thanks For All The Fish, I think. Just so you know.

I wanna join

Post 19

soeasilyamused, or sea

figures, says i. smiley - winkeye

I wanna join

Post 20

The Krylma Leader

BTW, all hands report to the OmegaMatic threads. I have sent a letter that states our power, and expect the President to begin forming some sort of alliance to stop us.

Key: Complain about this post