A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Now, Join STUMPED Without Reading All Of The Mindless BACKLOG!

Post 1

The Krylma Leader

Come one, come all, to the latest forum for initiation. This marks the fifth initiation ceremony. Just to recap, the first four were like this. The first members of stumped were forced to undergo a ruthless game of Twister, which increased in difficulty. It started with commands like "left leg, blue", but ended with commands like "third eyelash from the left, mother of pearl". Needless to say, this idea was abandoned for the safety of new supervillains who might have back problems.

The second ceremony was a simple one. The initiates would simply have to enter a pitch black room for three days. No food, and water was only administered once every few hours (providing they could find it). And, to top it off, we took "Weird Al" Yankovic's marvelous song "Albuquerque", and turned that into the only sound from the outside world that they could hear. And even though Albuquerque is one of Al's best songs, some of these villains still flinch when they hear it.

The third initiation, thought up by The Masque Of The Red Rejection eMail, was an arena that the initiates would enter (for three days) in giant spinning spheres that would roll around nonstop. The only catch was, one of the spheres contained a nuclear bomb. This third idea was quickly altered by merely adding a few killer Hungry Hungry Hippos to the mess. Now the only threats were dizziness, hippos with razor teeth, and the nuke.

And now for the fifth form of initiation! I have decided not to tamper with the rules very much (if it's not broke, why fix it), but I have added this one little change: after you stumble out of the sphere (you will, of course, be ridiculously dizzy), you must find a needle in a field of haystacks. I don't really expect you to find any needles, of course, I just want to see how hard you work. A slight bonus will appear on the first paychecks of the initiates who find the needle, even though it isn't necessary.

And now, let the games begin!

Ures se oppugnat! Mwahah!

Post 2

Giguschild/Death Avocado. Motto:*Fac ut gaudeam*

*CLUNG*

Master of Chaos' indestructible frying pan strikes again! Heh heh!

*CLANG*

"tam ingens esset brassica, ut totam viam obstaret!"*

*WHUNG*

"Arde! ARDE! *gasp* Euge!"**

*BONK*

"Eheu! Murus sum!"***

*DONG-G-G*

* The cabbage was so big that it blocked the whole street
** Burn! BURN! *gasp* Yay!
***Oh dear! I am a wall!

NB Ah! The joys of GCSE Latin!

aaaaahh

Post 3

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

latin, ewww.

~wonders if the rest of the gang got the message~

aaaaahh

Post 4

!Yo tengo el gato en mis pantalones!

Cuando estaras vivendo en un minibus, al lado del rio ud comera una dieta continua de queso de gobierno.

Cuando nuestro potencia monopolio !yo conveno Captian Obvio!

1) I have a cat in my pants!

2)When you're living in a van, down by the river, living off a steady diet of government cheese!

3)When our powers combine, I become Captain Obvious!

I thought STUMPED was a RESPECTABLE organization...

Post 5

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

[NYC] can I please smack them both, pleeeeeze?

[KL] that's not very nice...

Post 6

The Krylma Leader

Oh, yes, NYC, that little comment you just made where I said something whether I wanted to or not reminded me of something that I should post here ASAP.

http://www.h2g2.com/A351866

This is the law of continuity that we must work through. Not covered in this is the issue of taking control of another researcher or their creations, but this is an issue which I also uphold. I don't have many standards, but if there's one thing I'm going to be making you minions work by, it's this.

Post 7

Number 6

*Number 6 wakes to just catch the end of the orientation on the new initiation. He stumbles out of the sphere to be confronted by a giant field of hay stacks.*

A needle, huh, shouldn't be problem. Good thing I took those motion sickness pills.

*Number 6 pulls out four thin rods, extends them and connects them end to end, then sets the assembly aside for a moment. He then pulls out his wallet, opens it and locks it open, pulls out two ear phones and flicks an interior switch on the wallet. He then connects the wallet to the rod assemly and plugs the earphones into a provided jack and puts them in his ears. Number 6 then takes his portable metal detector and goes to work.*

Post 8

Number 6

*Number 6 wakes to just catch the end of the orientation on the new initiation. He stumbles out of the sphere to be confronted by a giant field of hay stacks.*

A needle, huh, shouldn't be problem. Good thing I took those motion sickness pills.

*Number 6 pulls out four thin rods, extends them and connects them end to end, then sets the assembly aside for a moment. He then pulls out his wallet, opens it and locks it open, pulls out two ear phones and flicks an interior switch on the wallet. He then connects the wallet to the rod assemly and plugs the earphones into a provided jack and puts them in his ears. Number 6 then takes his portable metal detector and goes to work.*

Post 9

Dream (keeper of nightmares)

Yowuzupman! you made me leave for no reason! I could have stayed! Oh well he didn't blow up anyways... smiley - sadface *mutters under her breathe* to bad..

psst, (ahem) hey you, ya you. over here.

Post 10

sleep

(read in a raspy whispering voice.)

my name is rowdytown, ya rowdytown. you know, that city texas that disappeared. you're welcome. hey, i wanna join.

p.s. I've got pictures of your dad in a dress.

Post 11

Hey, Um of whoms father would you be refering to?? Because you see were I come from.. That is considered an offence. to say that. Punishible by something not quit unlike oh lets say death?

Post 12

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

hey, Number 6! It's too bad the needle's plastic...

*NYC grins evilly as Number 6 throws down the metal detector in disgust*

ooh... I'm evil, I am. smiley - smiley

aaaaahh

Post 13

purplefrog

I would like to join stumped

aaaaahh

Post 14

purplefrog

I would like to join stumped

Post 15

I would like everyone to welcome my friend.. She's new here. She's may not be perfect villian material... I'm talking she's really knew!! REAllY So just take it easy on her k?

Post 16

sleep

that would be........yours.

Post 17

HappyDude

I like it it looks nice - when do we get to blow the old forum up ?

Post 18

I'd say now would be agood time, and welcome guys, some new blood is always good

Post 19

Number 6

**Number 6 disassembles the metal detector and replaces everything.**

Hmmmm, a plastic needle in a field of haystacks. Difficult.

On a side note, Dream, that's not very nice, wishing me to blow up, what did I do to you? Is it because I'm cocksure and headstrong, or vice versa? Or maybe because I'm egotistical, conceited, and vain. I'm sorry, but those are part of my (heh heh) many evil (ha ha) super villian traits. (snicker snicker) Unfortunately, the tendency to (snort) burst out into maniacal laughter (ha ha he he) every now and then is a side (ha ha HA HA HA) effect of my powers. HA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Post 20

I'm sorry, It wasn't necessarily that I wished YOU to blow up just... well I like explosions that's all!!! I mean can you blame me? Apology accepted?

Key: Complain about this post