This is the Message Centre for Alex Wood

An Introduction to myself...

Post 1

Alex Wood

Hello. Just in case you were wondering, here is a short section on myself:
Name: Alexander Wood
Description: I think too much. If I'm not completely occupied by what I'm doing, you can guarantee that the usually unused bit will be taken up thinking about something else. I constantly encounter new ideas to think about, whether rational or not. I thrive on happiness, and I Love to smile and watch the smile spread. I like to look on the positive side of everything, but not ignore the problems. I don't fool myself either, at least, not that I know of, which is the origin of the thought of what I wrote about in the 'Introduction to the Philosophy of Ever Reducing Circles of Thought'.
I'm studying English Literature, Politics and Business Studies at A-Level and I am studying Drama AS-Level. I want to read English Lit and Philosophy or Psychology at University. I can also sing... quite well, according to my Singing Teacher. I am one of the lowest Bass/Baritones in the country apparently.
Everyone is Unique, and nobody is useless. Be Proud of that!

Key: Complain about this post

An Introduction to myself...

More Conversations for Alex Wood

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more