A Conversation for Iron Maiden: Ed Hunter - the Computer Game

Notes on entry

Post 1

Mike A (snowblind)

1. The 15 rating comes from those ELSPA guys, and is just a recommendation as to the target audience. I don't think it's actually a law. Unless there's intended sarcasm in that footnote smiley - winkeye

2. (This is the first of many links to Maiden...
I don't think we need brackets here, and I think there needs to be some distinction between the game's tie-ins and the mags complaints in the sentance. Might I suggest:
"blahblahblah This somebody is Iron Maiden's mascot, Eddie, and the first of a couple of links to Maiden and their songs.
The on-rails gameplay is one of the complaints people have: You sit there and shoot people until you are moved one space.

3. ...as Phantom Of The Opera is over seven minutes long, and is heared one and a half time...
Only albums are italicsed in official entries, so Phantom Of The Opera shouldn't be. 'heared' should be 'heard' and 'time' should be 'times'.

4. The last paragraph...
I reckon it could do with some link breaks for each point. And, the posters are on level 6 as well smiley - smiley

We Can Work It Out smiley - smiley

Notes on entry

Post 2

Mike A (snowblind)

But of course, we can't if you don't bother listening to this. It ain't funny.

Notes on entry

Post 3

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

ELSPA is law, but enforcement is very lax.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more