This is the Message Centre for SchrEck Inc.

Series Landrovers....

Post 1

EvilTwin

Thanks for doing the editing, I really like the links you have put in (guideML is still somthing of a black art to me).

all the best,

Eddie

Series Landrovers....

Post 2

SchrEck Inc.

Thanks, I've returned your fine entry to the Editors, which means that it will pop up on the front page eventually. Congratulations! smiley - cheers

If you'd like to start with GuideML, the first step would be to click on 'GuideML' and then 'Change Style' while editing an entry. Then, and that's the boring part, you'd have to put every paragraph in ... tags and every heading in ... tags.

If you want to link to other entries within h2g2, you use ... , for external sites you use ... . You could do much of this by clicking on the GuideML symbols above the edit window, so this shouldn't be too complicated.

For further information, please ask, but you also could have a look here: Writing-GuideML and here: <./>GuideML-Clinic</.>.

SchrEck Inc.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SchrEck Inc.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more